Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Re: DSP Thread: Bugged Forum mechanics

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Jun 08, 2019 12:30 pm

CIANIgger wrote:
Fri Jun 07, 2019 3:46 pm
Why won't he die....
Because he was meme magicked to roach status. He'll survive the bombs.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sat Jun 08, 2019 12:32 pm

Case in point, yesterday some autist who has posted detractor shit in DSP's chat in the past showed up to his channel and gave him something like $400. Since it's the beginning of the month (or should I say the begg-inning), I can only assume tismlord got his disability or welfare check and decided to generously donate much of it to the pigroach.

Can't wait until that guy, along with HENK and RAHB, are the new mods. And then get banned in six months.

Edit: Jesus fucking christ, he's ruining FF9 btw:
Someone told him about being able to play at double speed through the whole game so now he's basically speed running it. Honestly from what I've seen this version of Final Fantasy IX is for people who can't be bothered actually playing Final Fantasy IX and don't want the game wasting their precious time. Mind you Chrono Cross had a feature like double time, but it was only unlocked after you beat the game. I just honestly don't understand why you'd want to rush through a JRPG... They're sort of games about relaxing and taking your time.
He's playing FF9 at 2x speed because he's on the ps4 version which apparently has the option. What the actual fuck. This is meme-tier.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Jun 08, 2019 1:17 pm

He's always complaining about there being no games people care to watch but then he tries to get through all of them as fast as possible. Does he know that he isn't a factory worker that gets paid per item?
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Pepsi Man

Post by Pepsi Man » Sat Jun 08, 2019 2:53 pm

To be completely fair, I'd rather see DSP play FF9 at double speed because he's probably terrible at it and either spends forever grinding or dies to bosses repeatedly. At that point he's just wasting my time by playing it at normal speed.

Alternatively I'd rather not see him ruin my favorite Final Fantasy (aside from Tactics) and play something else.
Guest wrote:Poopy Man

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Jun 08, 2019 3:17 pm

But he does that shit with every game ever as if he's in a hurry.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Pepsi Man

Post by Pepsi Man » Sat Jun 08, 2019 3:19 pm

Which is why he should stick to fighting games.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sat Jun 08, 2019 3:46 pm

Playing FF9 at double speed is going to ruin all the music and atmosphere, though. It's going to suck 100% of the fun of playing the game out, let alone watching it. Playing any game at double speed is what you do after you've put in 100 hours of game time and you have seen it all, and you just want to grind so you can break the game. When you play the game for the first time, and stream it to an audience that probably has never seen it before, you have an obligation to showcase the visuals, music and atmosphere of the game, especially for an RPG franchise which is heavy on atmosphere.

It strikes me as such a disservice to the game. FF9 deserves better. It has some of the best classic FF musical scores.

I don't know why the fuck he wants to (badly) speedrun FF9. From what I've heard, he's already died on the fucking tutorial boss. He's not going to show his gaming prowess by blasting through it quickly. Odds are, he'll just get stuck and have to spend 3-4 streams grinding (since he refuses to play any game offscreen) so he can power through the endgame.
RAPEMAN wrote:

Pepsi Man

Post by Pepsi Man » Sat Jun 08, 2019 3:52 pm

>dies to tutorial boss

Meanwhile, I'm sitting here stealing from literally every enemy in the game before I kill them and haven't had to worry about death ever.

da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Sat Jun 08, 2019 4:09 pm

I just played FF9 again a few months ago and the only game over I had was early-ish in the game I wandered onto that plateau on the world map outside of Gizamaluke's Grotto via the wrong exit and got stomped by one of those huge dragons that are there for endgame grinding.
Is Spoony dead yet?

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sat Jun 08, 2019 4:22 pm

I died once or twice to the mage boss dude because I was low level still and had absolutely nothing but the starting stuff and didn't bother stealing anything,. My own fault tbh.
RAPEMAN wrote: