Nasty Cockslut aka Uncle Linky

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about

Re: Nasty Cockslut aka Uncle Linky

Post by Guest » Thu Jun 06, 2019 6:54 pm

Rapeculture wrote:
Thu Jun 06, 2019 6:41 pm
Lol, yeah, the self-entitlement of these cunts.

Make a career by infringing copyright every single week for years on end, then bitch when a super brief clip of you makes it into a Hollywood movie. Get rekt, faggots.
That will forever be the peak, defining Lindsay moment for me. Especially when you couple it with what she said earlier on that podcast about how Doge and co don't actually understand fair use, showing that she's not just a retard like the rest of them. She knows damn well how big hypocrite she is but is such an arrogant, full-of-herself bitch she doesn't care.

Linky is such an autist he'd probably come up with some tortured reasoning why it's different when he does it and he'd actually buy into his own bullshit. He seems very gifted at convincing himself to believe stupid, nonsensical bullshit when it's convenient for him.

BenComicGraphics

Post by BenComicGraphics » Thu Jun 06, 2019 7:02 pm

Well, he did want to crossover with Eliza dushku.

Post by Guest » Thu Jun 06, 2019 7:46 pm

BenComicGraphics wrote:
Thu Jun 06, 2019 7:02 pm
Well, he did want to crossover with Eliza dushku.
That's only because he got a boner hearing her story of the stunt coordinator molesting her on the set of True Lies when she was 12.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Jun 06, 2019 8:00 pm

Guest wrote:
Thu Jun 06, 2019 6:54 pm
Linky is such an autist he'd probably come up with some tortured reasoning why it's different when he does it and he'd actually buy into his own bullshit. He seems very gifted at convincing himself to believe stupid, nonsensical bullshit when it's convenient for him.
Oviously, that Hollywood movie was just dumb entertainment, whereas the NChick has always provided a deep, philosophical education platform.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Dingus Bajingus

Post by Dingus Bajingus » Thu Jun 06, 2019 8:34 pm

>"...all my hard work just means that Toei and Hasbro get to make more money off of ME."

Jesus Christ.

Also, while we're talking Saban, a bit of my own 'tism:
SpoilerShow
It always used to confuse me the way people - including Linky here - would say that Saban "reacquired" the rights to things like Power Rangers and Digimon from Disney after Saban itself had been absorbed into Disney. How does one acquire something from the entity that owns it? It turns out the confusion stemmed from just using "Saban" as a catch-all term. See, Saban Entertainment and its catalog were acquired by Disney (though quite a few of their rights have since expired), but a newer entity, Saban Brands, is what bought those rights from the House of Mouse. Basically, when people say "Neo-Saban", they mean Saban Brands (which, hilariously enough, has already closed up shop), even if they're not fully aware of the difference. It wasn't until I was looking into the status of an unrelated show that I put all this together, and, bringing it back to Linky, I couldn't help but wonder why this detail was left out of something meant to chronicle the history of one of Saban's most popular and successful franchises. Just seemed weird. Incidentally, old Saban does still technically exist, but not under that name; they're known as BVS Entertainment these days, still a subsidiary of Disney.

Post by Guest » Thu Jun 06, 2019 8:57 pm

Dingus Bajingus wrote:
Thu Jun 06, 2019 8:34 pm

>"...all my hard work just means that Toei and Hasbro get to make more money off of ME."

Jesus Christ.

SpoilerShow
It always used to confuse me the way people - including Linky here - would say that Saban "reacquired" the rights to things like Power Rangers and Digimon from Disney after Saban itself had been absorbed into Disney. How does one acquire something from the entity that owns it? It turns out the confusion stemmed from just using "Saban" as a catch-all term. See, Saban Entertainment and its catalog were acquired by Disney (though quite a few of their rights have since expired), but a newer entity, Saban Brands, is what bought those rights from the House of Mouse. Basically, when people say "Neo-Saban", they mean Saban Brands (which, hilariously enough, has already closed up shop), even if they're not fully aware of the difference. It wasn't until I was looking into the status of an unrelated show that I put all this together, and, bringing it back to Linky, I couldn't help but wonder why this detail was left out of something meant to chronicle the history of one of Saban's most popular and successful franchises. Just seemed weird. Incidentally, old Saban does still technically exist, but not under that name; they're known as BVS Entertainment these days, still a subsidiary of Disney.
Oh wow, I didn't actually watch his whining video. I didn't know it was that level of unwarranted self importance. Does he honestly believe he's making Hasbro and Toei a non-trivial amount of money? I'd be amazed if sales generated by his vids are any higher than the low double digits, at most.

pibbs

Post by pibbs » Thu Jun 06, 2019 9:04 pm

His panties gets in s bunch of someone doesn't know good entire library of autistic videos

BenComicGraphics

Post by BenComicGraphics » Thu Jun 06, 2019 9:12 pm

He still can't get over the fact a group of super sentai nerds in a creative writing group made fun of him for calling super sentai power rangers in college.

Dingus Bajingus

Post by Dingus Bajingus » Thu Jun 06, 2019 9:17 pm

Guest wrote:
Thu Jun 06, 2019 8:57 pm
Dingus Bajingus wrote:
Thu Jun 06, 2019 8:34 pm

Jesus Christ.

SpoilerShow
Oh wow, I didn't actually watch his whining video. I didn't know it was that level of unwarranted self importance. Does he honestly believe he's making Hasbro and Toei a non-trivial amount of money? I'd be amazed if sales generated by his vids are any higher than the low double digits, at most.
This little rant was shorter than the famous "NO! SET! SCHEDULE!" one, but it's a nice little microcosm of Linky being, in a way, his own worst spokesman. He doesn't seem to be able to make any of his points (and they're not totally invalid points, either), without his tone or word choice making it come off as whining and/or casting blame and accusation. Like... why bring up Toei/Hasbro at all? Why not just say that using longer clips means that you wouldn't see any revenue from the video, complain about YouTube itself if you absolutely must, but leave the show's creators out of it? It's not their fucking fault that YouTube's content ID shit is what it is! Then he complains, I guess, about people's reactions to some of his predictions having been wrong, but he does so in this really off-putting "UMMM YOU GUYS KNOW I'M JUST A FAN NOT A PSYCHIC HMMMMM" tone. There's just no chill to it, and it's fucking weird for a video series with such a light subject matter.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Jun 06, 2019 9:44 pm

Either he's having DSP-tier delusions of him being responsible for Power Ranger's success(?), or he just wants his fans to fill Saban's twitter accounts with whinery.
pibbs wrote:
Thu Jun 06, 2019 9:04 pm
It's almost like they know it'll piss him off or something.

(And I guess Linky wants to avoid actively drawing attention to the fact he's using stolen footage from borrowed footage.)
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette