PushingUpRoses AKA SuckingOutFatness (Advocate of suicide, Queen of cucking LGR)

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
GodsGift

Re: PushingUpRoses AKA SuckingOutFatness (Advocate of suicide, Queen of cucking LGR)

Post by GodsGift » Tue Jun 04, 2019 8:34 pm

I mean she apparently thinks she looks good enough that most people wanna see her pics so she probably is fucked on how she sees her body.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Re: PushingUpRoses AKA SuckingOutFatness (Advocate of suicide, Queen of cucking LGR)

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Jun 06, 2019 1:41 pm

Pepsi Man wrote:
Tue Jun 04, 2019 6:51 pm
"I'm currently managing body dysmorphia disorder."

She's quite literally managing it. As in deciding when it is and isn't, "active," so she can get maximum victim points while still being allowed to tell everyone that she thinks she looks good.
Couldn't have said it better myself. All women play that game to some extend for attention but she's a professional at it.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Thu Jun 06, 2019 1:56 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Mon Jun 03, 2019 9:45 pm
Then what is a demi-sexual bi?
Wanting to get fucked in the ass by the Demi-Fiend.
Pepsi Man wrote:
Tue Jun 04, 2019 6:51 pm
"I'm currently managing body dysmorphia disorder."

She's quite literally managing it. As in deciding when it is and isn't, "active," so she can get maximum victim points while still being allowed to tell everyone that she thinks she looks good.
She's managing it better than her weight.

BlueberryRagamuffin
Goon

Post by BlueberryRagamuffin » Thu Jun 06, 2019 2:53 pm

Roses "manages" her "BDD" by slathering her face in makeup, concealing her eyes with glasses, and exclusively taking shots above the neck using the exact same angle every time. Then she tells herself that it represents reality.

She doesn't have BDD anymore than she has C-PTSD. She's fat and ashamed of it. That's natural.
RedLine wrote:
Tue Mar 15, 2022 10:32 pm
Getting Eiffel Tower'd by Spoony & Miles and taking double Antwiler seed is the only way to earn DHI Deluxe Mega-Platinum status.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Jun 06, 2019 5:52 pm

Yeah, but that doesn't make you sound like a special snowflake.
Guest wrote:
Thu Jun 06, 2019 1:56 pm
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Mon Jun 03, 2019 9:45 pm
Then what is a demi-sexual bi?
Wanting to get fucked in the ass by the Demi-Fiend.
Oh my~...
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

pibbs

Post by pibbs » Thu Jun 06, 2019 9:08 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Jun 06, 2019 9:40 pm

FemSpoony?
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Pepsi Man

Post by Pepsi Man » Thu Jun 06, 2019 9:43 pm

Her post before that one is talking about her LGBT community support and her post after that is whining about her glasses not looking goth enough, or something, but they're all multiple hours apart so I can't tell if it's FemSpoony or just Fem-in-general.
Guest wrote:Poopy Man

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Jun 06, 2019 9:56 pm

Attention is running low again. Sadly, Twatter doesn't have the nicely low-effort option of a status one could set to "It's complicated" to get easy attention so a vague tweet will have to do. This whore is so basic bitch it's painful.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

A12

Post by A12 » Thu Jun 06, 2019 11:24 pm

Must be photos galore week:
SpoilerShow