ProJared: Internet Exhibitionist

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
ThatGuy

Re: ProJared: Internet Exhibitionist

Post by ThatGuy » Fri May 31, 2019 7:58 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Fri May 31, 2019 7:15 pm
Sometimes, I wonder if Jared ripped off Chris Bores, getting new adbucks by secretly creating a puppet YT channel where he never shows his face and totally not him, guize.
Whats even more funny, is said puppet channel is getting more subs and views then Irate gamer did, its crazy, honestly

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri May 31, 2019 8:05 pm

Who would've guessed that tacky shades don't make for good "reboots"?
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Tue Jun 04, 2019 7:53 pm

This shitshow sure went silent quick. Expected Pedojared to further continue in Jewrapio's footsteps and end himself by now. What reason does he have to remain alive at this point? His life is totally fucked beyond repair it seems.

Post by Guest » Tue Jun 04, 2019 8:04 pm

Guest wrote:
Tue Jun 04, 2019 7:53 pm
This shitshow sure went silent quick. Expected Pedojared to further continue in Jewrapio's footsteps and end himself by now. What reason does he have to remain alive at this point? His life is totally fucked beyond repair it seems.
:roll: Oh please. His life is totally fucked beyond repair? Unplug from the internet and take a walk. Jared was making way more money than a buzzard looking sperg like him should have been making. He didn't seem to be spending all of his money on stupid shit, so he's bound to have some reserve savings. Holly is still all up on his dick. He just has to find a quiet job out of the limelight and he'll be more fine than most wagecucks working a grueling 9 to 5.

The only way he'll actually be fucked is if these minor grooming accusations get traction and he goes to prison where all his cellblock mates all want a piece of Sailor Jared, but that doesn't seem to be happening.

GodsGift

Post by GodsGift » Tue Jun 04, 2019 9:08 pm

I just find it funny cause people I know who don’t pay attention to this internet shit are keeping up with this shit and talking about it. Other than that I can’t really give a fuck about this anymore at this point.

Rushy
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Rushy » Tue Jun 04, 2019 9:21 pm

There's not really anything new to add until or if Jared reappears. Holly and Heidi are only supporting roles in this melodrama.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Oct 23, 2021 1:36 pm
Oh there will be fucker for sure.

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Tue Jun 04, 2019 9:33 pm

There has been a little more Twitter drama between Jared and his THOT but we've seen a the juicy bits and nothing new can come of this public affair.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Post by Guest » Tue Jun 04, 2019 9:53 pm

Guest wrote:
Tue Jun 04, 2019 7:53 pm
What reason does he have to remain alive at this point?
Sending his dick to 16 y/o 3s.

Post by Guest » Tue Jun 04, 2019 11:53 pm

RAPEMAN wrote:
Tue Jun 04, 2019 9:33 pm
There has been a little more Twitter drama between Jared and his THOT but we've seen a the juicy bits and nothing new can come of this public affair.
I thought it was Jared who has seen the juicy bits... 8-)

da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Tue Jun 04, 2019 11:55 pm

This was a fun topic for about 3 days.
Is Spoony dead yet?