PushingUpRoses AKA SuckingOutFatness (Advocate of suicide, Queen of cucking LGR)

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Rapeculture

Re: PushingUpRoses AKA SuckingOutFatness (Advocate of suicide, Queen of cucking LGR)

Post by Rapeculture » Mon Jun 03, 2019 12:16 pm

Poonoo wrote:
Mon Jun 03, 2019 10:55 am
Rapeculture wrote:
Mon Jun 03, 2019 10:14 am
But yeah, Channel Awful was a disease, and everyone that was a part of it became fucking Looney Toons and troons years later. Except me, I just became a shitposting boozehound. :lol:
That's because you didn't make videos. That's like getting a cancer with a 98% survival rate, you got lucky and it could have been worse.
LOL, 100% correct nigga. I'm a survivor! :lol:
rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2023 4:57 am
Rapeculture lives in a van by the river and rapes bitches every day.

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Re: PushingUpRoses AKA SuckingOutFatness (Advocate of suicide, Queen of cucking LGR)

Post by RAPEMAN » Mon Jun 03, 2019 7:43 pm

1. Implying being "bi" is anything unique amongst women.

2. Being "bi" is the Bug Light of the LBGT community.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Jun 03, 2019 9:45 pm

Then what is a demi-sexual bi?
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Tue Jun 04, 2019 1:10 am

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Mon Jun 03, 2019 9:45 pm
You know those frogs that have red and yellow bodies to let you know they're poisonous? Like that.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Tue Jun 04, 2019 1:35 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Tue Jun 04, 2019 1:10 am
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
You know those frogs that have red and yellow bodies to let you know they're poisonous? Like that.
That's actually very consider it of them. The frogs not women.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue Jun 04, 2019 12:34 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Tue Jun 04, 2019 1:10 am
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Only the frog knows why he isn't touched. I wonder when this trend of proudly cloclaiming to be absolutely fucked in the head stops.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Tue Jun 04, 2019 1:24 pm

Probably when we'll ban social media and return back to hanging degenerates on nearest tree. Survival of the fittest is the biggest joke of 21. century.

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

Post by Guest » Tue Jun 04, 2019 6:01 pm

Is she turning into MrEnter? (reviewing kids show episodes and injecting her own special autism into it) :lol:

Yes Roses be a good goy and spread the word! Eating problem is totally a mental illness, YES! :lol:

Pepsi Man

Post by Pepsi Man » Tue Jun 04, 2019 6:51 pm

"I'm currently managing body dysmorphia disorder."

She's quite literally managing it. As in deciding when it is and isn't, "active," so she can get maximum victim points while still being allowed to tell everyone that she thinks she looks good.
Guest wrote:Poopy Man

Post by Guest » Tue Jun 04, 2019 7:16 pm

People with real BDD would never get on camera or post so many whore pictures you lying fucking bitch.