People love complaining, right? Complain about everything (life, health, bad luck, random shit etc)

Shitpost central. Also known as the Ratfuck and Mucha containment board.
Pepsi Man

Re: People love complaining, right? Complain about everything (life, health, bad luck, random shit etc)

Post by Pepsi Man » Mon Jun 03, 2019 2:14 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Mon Jun 03, 2019 2:11 am
You don't.

Are you having the endoscopy or colonoscopy or both? My recommendation is let them give you a nice little nap and then you can wake up refreshed with no knowledge of the medical buggering you've just had.
Colonoscopy.

I've had one before and I slept through that one. It's more the curiosity of getting to watch a camera inside of my own body.
Guest wrote:Poopy Man

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Re: People love complaining, right? Complain about everything (life, health, bad luck, random shit etc)

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Jun 03, 2019 2:24 am

Pepsi Man wrote:
Mon Jun 03, 2019 2:09 am

Just like my idol, Johnny Bravo.
Or my idol, the sickest of all cunts Zyzz.

We're all gonna make it, bruh!

Oh and yeah, get knocked the fuck out for that asshole stuff. That's not worth staying awake for. They're going to make you gone for a little while and you're going to be able to walk home after a few minutes, a sandwich and a coffee. It's an experience better missed and everyone, including the hospital people, is going to be more comfortable with you being out.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Jun 03, 2019 9:10 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Mon Jun 03, 2019 12:40 am
Pepsi Man wrote:
Sun Jun 02, 2019 11:26 pm
The prediction is that they'll find out it's some form of IBD. Best or worst case it's treatable with medication.
Ah, basically the perma-shits. Yeah, not nice but it won't kill you. Just means you'll post more from the shitter. ;)
I've heard ice cream sandwiches taste best there.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

GodsGift

Post by GodsGift » Mon Jun 03, 2019 1:25 pm

Is there any organization more retarded than the military? I can’t comprehend how terrible other armies have to be for the US Army to be able to win fights. I can’t wait till I’m out of this shithole, 90% of the people in the army would not be able to survive on their own they’d either end up homeless or have to move in with their parents.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Jun 03, 2019 1:37 pm

At least you're shit actually works. We don't have enough materiel, and what we tends to be effectively antique and/or in disrepair. Systemic corruption also prevents efficient modernizations, since contracts tend to go to the same hack companies who are only slightly less scammy than JesuOtaku's Visual Novel Kickstarter (since they might actually do shit out whatever you've ordered, even if it took twice as long, is four times as expensive, and only has half of the features). Our army can't even get a fucking sailing ship repaired without getting stolen blind.

Though I guess our tanks work. At least the ones we sell to various regimes around the globe...
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Mon Jun 03, 2019 2:04 pm

GodsGift is DHI's Suade. He's gone off and done some gay shit for years to the detriment to his stillborn shitposting career.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Mon Jun 03, 2019 9:35 pm

Pepsi Man wrote:
Mon Jun 03, 2019 2:09 am

Just like my idol, Johnny Bravo.
Johnny bravo is absolute kino, everyone should strive to look like that.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Mon Jun 03, 2019 10:22 pm

Top heavy with muscles so huge that they're going to leach your stamina?
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Pepsi Man

Post by Pepsi Man » Mon Jun 03, 2019 10:25 pm

If your legs take up any more than 2 inches of your body mass/height you're clearly not doing it right.
Guest wrote:Poopy Man