Doge Walker and Channel Awesome

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Re: Doge Walker and Channel Awesome

Post by Poonoo » Sun Jun 02, 2019 1:37 pm

Dupppa wrote:
Sat Jun 01, 2019 10:38 am
Internet making fun of doge for this shitty scene.
Tictac has said he is a children's entertainer now, and this sketch is what he is talking about. Doge is a cartoon character for kids, when you look at his show that way his stupid sketch is fine for what it is.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Jun 01, 2019 2:54 pm
Finding a terrible skit in a NC video is like finding a grain of sand at the beach.
I don't like NC Skits. They're coarse and unfunny and irritating and they spread everywhere. Not like here. Here everything is shitposting and smooth.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Rushy
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Rushy » Sun Jun 02, 2019 3:35 pm

I don't think Doge is necessarily incapable of actually doing something decent - he has shown occasional glimpses of actual stylishness in random videos over the years(like that comeback video where he was haunted by NC through the mirror) but like Brad Jones, he is disinterested in evolving or doing something genuinely cool for whatever reason. Maybe he's just insecure.

It's interesting to compare his videos with that of Jontron - both clearly have money, but where Jontron actually makes his productions look cinematic, NC's look amateurish and OTT and cheesy. And you can tell it's by choice, because every single person who ever appears on his channel, no matter what they might be irl, are made to act as silly and ridiculous as they can.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Oct 23, 2021 1:36 pm
Oh there will be fucker for sure.

RedLine

Post by RedLine » Sun Jun 02, 2019 4:17 pm

Doge has admitted in the past that his comedy inspiration is Daffy Duck and "Tom & Jerry". That's why all his videos are spazzy cartoons.

Rapeculture

Post by Rapeculture » Sun Jun 02, 2019 5:13 pm

RedLine wrote:
Sun Jun 02, 2019 4:17 pm
Doge has admitted in the past that his comedy inspiration is Daffy Duck and "Tom & Jerry". That's why all his videos are spazzy cartoons.
Which is why his audience consists soley of autists.
rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2023 4:57 am
Rapeculture lives in a van by the river and rapes bitches every day.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Jun 03, 2019 1:05 am

Poonoo wrote:
Sun Jun 02, 2019 1:37 pm
Kugelfisch wrote:
Finding a terrible skit in a NC video is like finding a grain of sand at the beach.
I don't like NC Skits. They're coarse and unfunny and irritating and they spread everywhere. Not like here. Here everything is shitposting and smooth.
Can you niggers stop anakinposting on me for at least a fucking week or something? I'm feeling bullied over here!

SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Mon Jun 03, 2019 1:32 am

Poonoo wrote:
Sun Jun 02, 2019 1:37 pm
Dupppa wrote:
Sat Jun 01, 2019 10:38 am
Internet making fun of doge for this shitty scene.
Tictac has said he is a children's entertainer now, and this sketch is what he is talking about. Doge is a cartoon character for kids, when you look at his show that way his stupid sketch is fine for what it is.
Kugelfisch wrote:
The chick they murdered for some reason is pretty cute.

So the entire 3000 people who showed up at the end of Endgame were Avengers? Why tell them to assemble if they're already assembled?

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Jun 03, 2019 4:10 am

To have that cheap-ass Powerrangers line in the movie.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Jun 03, 2019 9:02 am

As if Avengers could ever be half as gay and awesome as this:

(Also carefully note how none of the costumes have been replaced by CGi in post-production.)
Rushy wrote:
Sun Jun 02, 2019 3:35 pm
I don't think Doge is necessarily incapable of actually doing something decent - he has shown occasional glimpses of actual stylishness in random videos over the years(like that comeback video where he was haunted by NC through the mirror) but like Brad Jones, he is disinterested in evolving or doing something genuinely cool for whatever reason. Maybe he's just insecure.
And this short clip still looks more professional than anything Brad has ever shat out.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Tue Jun 04, 2019 12:49 pm

What's the reason modern NC doesn't flop as hard as Demo Reel? It's pretty much the same thing as DR at this point.

Rushy
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Rushy » Tue Jun 04, 2019 12:56 pm

By having Doge in center stage as the Nostalgia Critic(who is a brand name at this point), it manages to be slightly more focused
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Oct 23, 2021 1:36 pm
Oh there will be fucker for sure.