pibbs

Re: Sex Cannon Allison Pregler aka Lupa

Post by pibbs » Thu May 30, 2019 7:47 pm

Oh, the irony.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu May 30, 2019 7:55 pm

Look at them in support of big company censorship. They couldn't tell you in any more clear terms that they are the enemy if they tried.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Thu May 30, 2019 8:33 pm

Sounds like someone's ready to join Brazzers and suck for her supper!

Post by Guest » Thu May 30, 2019 9:00 pm

pibbs wrote:
Thu May 30, 2019 7:47 pm
Oh, the irony.
Because there's no other way anyone could get ahold of the Christchurch shooter's manifesto if they wanted to. Luba and Nash are just butthurt because the shooter said he wasn't a fan of Drumpf as a politician in it, undermining the REEEing they can no doubt did about orange man after it happened.

Talk about biting the hand that feeds. Can youtube demonitize these fuckers already? It was a mistake in the sense it gave these fucks a way to make a living that doesn't involve serving Big Macs.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Thu May 30, 2019 10:31 pm

Blip was also a mistake because it's gone. You can no longer get $1 for every 1 view and make thousands abusing ad revenue like these fuckers used to do, companies probably don't get a lot in return so are willing to pay a lot less to these losers.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Post by Guest » Fri May 31, 2019 3:41 am

Guest wrote:
Thu May 30, 2019 5:50 am
Guest wrote:
Thu May 30, 2019 5:12 am
Keith Chegwin wrote:
Wed May 29, 2019 4:46 pm
Where's Dahmer when we need him?
Dahmer only ate people, though.

Lupa appeared in Linkara's review of the comic adaptation of Superman IV, and apparently he did a crossover on her channel reviewing that movie. Linkara also had some rant at the beginning of his video about something to do with an old crossover with Nostalgia Critic reviewing Superman IV.
Did the rant have to do with #complicit? Because that sounds like peak no set schedule autism.
No, but I don't really know what the point was. I think he was just pointing out that the crossover review had happened so people more autistic than he is wouldn't ask him if he had forgotten about it or something.

TheManWithNoPlan

Post by TheManWithNoPlan » Fri May 31, 2019 6:47 pm

What's with this bitch and constantly biting the hand that feeds her? Youtube let these faggots to upload their shitty videos free of charge and are the only reason they're not working in Walmart of waiting tables where they fucking belong!

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Fri May 31, 2019 6:56 pm

Don't tell me what I should and shouldn't read. A man named Muhammad wrote the biggest scorched earth manifesto and its mandatory reading for half the fucking planet.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

pibbs

Post by pibbs » Fri May 31, 2019 6:59 pm

RAPEMAN wrote:
Fri May 31, 2019 6:56 pm
Don't tell me what I should and shouldn't read. A man named Muhammad wrote the biggest scorched earth manifesto and its mandatory reading for half the fucking planet.
That's a damn good way of describing it.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri May 31, 2019 7:53 pm

So is the Navy Seal pasta the new ok sign?
TheManWithNoPlan wrote:
Fri May 31, 2019 6:47 pm
What's with this bitch and constantly biting the hand that feeds her? Youtube let these faggots to upload their shitty videos free of charge and are the only reason they're not working in Walmart of waiting tables where they fucking belong!
Because they themselves never really interact with anyone working at YT - and because of their unwarranted self-importance - they think that they have the upper hand, and that they can make YT relent by just reeeing hard enough.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette