Youtube

Talk about the internet itself instead of people.

Re: Youtube

Post by Guest » Sat May 18, 2019 1:50 am

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Wed May 15, 2019 4:20 pm
What chance do automated cars have to not fuck up, if they already struggle with trains? Streets have a metric fuckload more variables and things that could cause an AI to derp out.
Poonoo wrote:
Wed May 15, 2019 1:04 am
And socially it will fuck up gender relations beyond relief if men sit on their ass all day and do nothing. Women fucking hate that shit.
It seems to work for ultra-orthodox Jews.
Also fundamentalist Muslims, when they aren't busy raping, suicide bombing, and truck of peaceing.

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Wed May 29, 2019 2:06 pm

We knew Youtube was favouring corporate media for a while but now we have the data to prove it. With News and Politics in particular it is ridiculous, Associated Press only needed 10,000 views to trend while a regular youtuber needs 1.4 million. If that shit isn't election meddling I don't know what is.

This is why Lindsay and HBomberguy have become so successful lately as well I suspect, I bet outside the US they have no audience since Youtube doesn't fuck with trending in foreign markets since it's too expensive to hire people to fuck with it.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Thu May 30, 2019 11:54 pm

Oh, it's definitely happening on a local level as well, only with local shills instead of your garden variety burger shills.

Post by Guest » Fri May 31, 2019 2:18 am

CIANIgger wrote:
Fri May 17, 2019 6:34 pm
Guest wrote:
Fri May 17, 2019 1:56 am
I just saw Pokemane in commercial during the NBA playoffs. I'd pound her silly but damn, she's just a thicc thot.
Who?

Moroccan-Cucknadian thot popular because of black guys.

Post by Guest » Tue Jun 11, 2019 11:57 pm

What the hell am I looking at and why is this allowed?

Post by Guest » Wed Jun 12, 2019 12:40 am

Fags are demons.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Wed Jun 12, 2019 1:07 am

The faggier you look the more popular you will be with other fags. I'd say ladies as well but they can be considered fags.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Post by Guest » Wed Jun 12, 2019 1:26 am

mad bum wrote:
Wed Jun 12, 2019 1:07 am
The faggier you look the more popular you will be with other fags. I'd say ladies as well but they can be considered fags.
Women play with penises. That sound pretty gay to me.

Tony Schiavone

Post by Tony Schiavone » Wed Jun 12, 2019 2:36 pm

So now yet another other Youtube "personality," who goes by the name Slazo, has accusations and DMs of sexual assault with his former girlfriend.

I don't know what everyone's being upset about normal Australian male behavior, but that's this crazy modern world for you.
...and still: Spoony did nothing.

Post by Guest » Wed Jun 12, 2019 2:51 pm

Australians are fags and no amount of alcoholism and wife beating will convince me that Australian toughness isn't a forced meme.