Anyone seen Jim Carrey's shit art?

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Anyone seen Jim Carrey's shit art?

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Wed May 29, 2019 11:48 pm

Pepsi Man wrote:
Wed May 29, 2019 10:27 pm
Okay so, admittedly I'm slightly mixing this video, and his words, with a direct interview about his, "religious views," in quotes for a reason, way back when he was creeping on that younger female actor (I want to say it was Felicia Day??).
It was Emma Stone. He tried claiming it was all an act after realizing how creepy it was.
Is Spoony dead yet?

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed May 29, 2019 11:50 pm

Pepsi Man wrote:
Wed May 29, 2019 10:08 pm
You should listen to him monologue on why he does art now, more than dog on his art. You want real retardation? Listen to all of the faggots hear him say basically nothing more than, "I saw god, or something, and now I want to love myself and spread that to others," and tell you that you shouldn't say anything about how he sounds like he's gone slightly mental because he's just, "enlightened."
Dunno why he's worried so much. Artists are generally a bit mental, as are probably also the guys lavishly praising their kiddy scribbles.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Thu May 30, 2019 1:50 pm

I don't pay close attention to Yim Carrie's nonsense but I've seen enough of it. I wish his episode of Norm Macdonald live was still on YouTube (its on TPB but I can't fathom torrenting YouTube videos). Awful stuff. Insufferable.
BenComicGraphics wrote:
Wed May 29, 2019 11:22 pm
His original hero when growing up with James Stewart. I heard all this in an interview he had on Oprah decades ago, so I'm recalling this. I remember he stated when he was young, he found out which church James Stewart went to, showed up, and started gushing on the senior citizen like crazy.
He didn't know James Stewart was probably one of the most pious men from old Hollywood, and never liked to brag about his life and accomplishments. Stewart admonished young Carrey in the church for 'worshipping him in a house of god'.
Autism.

Post by Guest » Thu May 30, 2019 3:19 pm

da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed May 29, 2019 11:48 pm
Pepsi Man wrote:
Okay so, admittedly I'm slightly mixing this video, and his words, with a direct interview about his, "religious views," in quotes for a reason, way back when he was creeping on that younger female actor (I want to say it was Felicia Day??).
It was Emma Stone. He tried claiming it was all an act after realizing how creepy it was.
At least he has decent taste with the actresses he wants to Harvey Weinstein. Imagine creeping on Felicia Day.

Anyway, Jim Carrey is also an anti-vax faggot, which doesn't get brought up enough. Shitlibs love to bring up Alex Jones and a couple of tweets by Trump so they can pretend it's a right wing thing, but this nigga was running around with Jenna McCarthy bringing that shit to the mainstream back when he was her bitch.

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Thu May 30, 2019 5:29 pm

I saw this thread and honestly thought it was about his upcoming portrait of Dr. Robotnik in the Sanic flick.

Post by Guest » Thu May 30, 2019 5:37 pm

Le Redditeur wrote:
Thu May 30, 2019 5:29 pm
I saw this thread and honestly thought it was about his upcoming portrait of Dr. Robotnik in the Sanic flick.
Maybe he designed movie Sanic.
Guest wrote:
Thu May 30, 2019 3:19 pm
At least he has decent taste with the actresses he wants to Harvey Weinstein. Imagine creeping on Felicia Day.
Jim Carry > Wil Wheaton
Guest wrote:
Thu May 30, 2019 3:19 pm
Anyway, Jim Carrey is also an anti-vax faggot, which doesn't get brought up enough.
He gave some bitch AIDS and she killed herself.
"Have you thought about my cock today?" - real text he sent to AIDS whore.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu May 30, 2019 8:45 pm

Guest wrote:
Thu May 30, 2019 5:37 pm
"Have you thought about my cock today?" - real text he sent to AIDS whore.
Pretty alpha tbh famalam.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Fri May 31, 2019 12:18 am

da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed May 29, 2019 11:48 pm
Pepsi Man wrote:
God, who creeps on Felicia Day?

Does he really have AIDS?

Post by Guest » Fri May 31, 2019 12:20 am

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Wed May 29, 2019 8:59 pm
You know who was a good painter?
It's ridiculous that people really believe his art sucks without actually seeing it. You would think he painted stick figures or something from the way all the cool leftists trash it.

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Fri May 31, 2019 12:43 am

That's the tragedy of Hitler, he really was a good artist. If only someone had told him that you don't need art school to be a professional painter
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.