Hollywood Rape General

Talk about the internet itself instead of people.
Rapeculture

Re: Hollywood Rape General

Post by Rapeculture » Mon May 13, 2019 1:39 am

Man, ya'll know I'm just frontin'. I love puppy dawgs. ❤
rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2023 4:57 am
Rapeculture lives in a van by the river and rapes bitches every day.

Post by Guest » Thu May 30, 2019 2:13 am

Would. Kattan is a bitch.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu May 30, 2019 7:28 am

“This is all kind of a mess and I feel bad for multiple reasons about it — especially since I am a die hard supporter of MeToo and definitely don’t want to seem insensitive to so many people’s accounts of sexual misconduct.”
You'd think she would be familiar with the shit her fellow womyn are willing to pull off for their keikakus.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Thu May 30, 2019 8:22 am

Silly Kattan, only women can be harassed or raped. See Terry Crews.

Post by Guest » Thu May 30, 2019 3:07 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Thu May 30, 2019 7:28 am
“This is all kind of a mess and I feel bad for multiple reasons about it — especially since I am a die hard supporter of MeToo and definitely don’t want to seem insensitive to so many people’s accounts of sexual misconduct.”
You'd think she would be familiar with the shit her fellow womyn are willing to pull off for their keikakus.
Translation: I believe victims at all times in all circumstances regardless of the evidence except when it comes to my peeps. Sometimes a home sistah needs to get her aging, drying up puss wet on some little boy, know what I'm sayin'? Is it really rape or sexual assault when a woman does it?

Hollywood niggas is all the same. Reminder that these fuckers tried to reframe this as a problem with society in general instead of them in particular.

Post by Guest » Fri Jun 14, 2019 7:02 am

Max Landis is getting #metooed again.
This time it's by the actress from Birddemic, the same one who was on Maddox's Biggest Problem in the Universe live show and killed the entire program.

Post by Guest » Fri Jun 14, 2019 8:35 am

Guest wrote:
Fri Jun 14, 2019 7:02 am
This time it's by the actress from Birddemic, the same one who was on Maddox's Biggest Problem in the Universe live show and killed the entire program.
Wait, the hot blonde chick who looked uncomfortable the whole time or the asian with acting skills so bad she makes the Channel Awful movies look good? I've seen Birdemic but I don't watch Maddox because I don't watch shit. :lol:

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Jun 14, 2019 10:57 am

I'm sure there's some real shit on Max Landis, since he's a Hollywood faggot through and through. But I have a hard time believing he'd be interested in anything but young boys.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Fri Jun 14, 2019 3:54 pm

Guest wrote:
Fri Jun 14, 2019 8:35 am
Guest wrote:
Fri Jun 14, 2019 7:02 am
Wait, the hot blonde chick who looked uncomfortable the whole time or the asian with acting skills so bad she makes the Channel Awful movies look good? I've seen Birdemic but I don't watch Maddox because I don't watch shit. :lol:
The howaito piggy.