Miscarriage of Acchild

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Angelfire Memes

Re: Miscarriage of Acchild

Post by Angelfire Memes » Wed May 29, 2019 7:43 am

Most people only take it because it's an easy A to pad out your CV. Most universities don't even consider general studies a "real" qualification for this very reason.

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Wed May 29, 2019 8:27 am

Guest wrote:
Wed May 29, 2019 6:27 am
Wow. My sixth form didn't even offer general studies because they didn't consider it a proper a-level. It's a fucking joke subject.
Angelfire Memes wrote:
Wed May 29, 2019 7:43 am
Most people only take it because it's an easy A to pad out your CV. Most universities don't even consider general studies a "real" qualification for this very reason.
And yet he still failed it :lol: :lol: :lol:
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Wed May 29, 2019 9:12 am

A lot of egomaniacs are very stupid.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed May 29, 2019 4:46 pm

But it's easy for them to think they're intellectual if all they can think about is themselves.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Wed May 29, 2019 5:56 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Wed May 29, 2019 9:12 am
A lot of egomaniacs are very stupid.
That's because they assume everyone who disagrees with them is dumber than they are. The dumber they are, the more people disagree with their exceptional opinions, the more inflated their opinion of themselves gets. It's a vicious cycle triggered by a lack of self awareness.

Moviebob is a much better example of this than Miscarriage of Acchild though. Based on his drunken 20 year reich plan video, it's pretty clear that Carl knows deep down he fucked up. This is just his way of saving face with his even more exceptional fans. If he loses his Patreon Subscribestar pigs he's well and truly fucked. Britbongs won't even let him get a job at Applebee's as when he's known as Nazi rape guy.

TheManWithNoPlan

Post by TheManWithNoPlan » Wed May 29, 2019 6:19 pm

Poonoo wrote:
Tue May 28, 2019 11:33 pm
CIANIgger wrote:
Tue May 28, 2019 2:38 pm
So anyone got the round up of Sargoon video there? I know he's demonitized and all bit I don't want to give him clicks.
Dame Pesos has got you covered:

Miscarriage of Acchild still does the whole act of "I didn't really want this" but then goes on to say he will keep fighting for "20 years to stop the communists". He also used a poll saying that UKIP was the most popular party for young people, but Pesos points out it was months before the election and a poll DAYS before the election showed that they were the least popular. That sneaky lying shit killed that party.
Him acting like next time they'll have nothing to throw at him is funny. That I wouldn't even rape you shit is gonna be used against him until the day he dies.

Angelfire Memes

Post by Angelfire Memes » Wed May 29, 2019 6:23 pm

They didn't even bring up his "white niggers" thing. They didn't need to. Carl is just the milkshake guy, now and forever.

Post by Guest » Wed May 29, 2019 6:46 pm

The papers tried the "white niggers" thing but dropped it when it got no reaction. Even the super-cucked British public agrees there is such a thing as a white nigger.

Post by Guest » Wed May 29, 2019 7:08 pm

Guest wrote:
Wed May 29, 2019 6:46 pm
The papers tried the "white niggers" thing but dropped it when it got no reaction. Even the super-cucked British public agrees there is such a thing as a white nigger.
Well they say it takes one to know one...

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed May 29, 2019 7:21 pm

Soygon's claim of only pretending to be retarded is so predictable that I'm actually disappointed.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!