The Co-Optional Bitchfest

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Pepsi Man

Re: The Co-Optional Bitchfest

Post by Pepsi Man » Tue May 28, 2019 3:08 pm

It's been a year so that means it's time for long documentaries about dudes who played video games.

Guest wrote:Poopy Man

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Tue May 28, 2019 5:08 pm

I've noticed that the grieving widow (at the time being in exile in Korea, while her retarded son is alone across half the planet) was pimping the video, what is the chance that this will portray him as a mesiah and a hero, without mentioning any of his many temper tantrums and in general acting like a spoiled manchild?

I bet this effort is done solely because mama Bain needs more shekels for her failing e-sports business. Also, that fucking smug photo. Whoever says that Soygoy is smug have forgotten about Johny Bainu, he was the undisputed champion of smugness and narcissism.

BTW, this is google's suggestion :lol:

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue May 28, 2019 5:27 pm

A true and honest documentary would basically just be a dramatic reading of his most famous lines, like "Get cancer and die", "You have already been replaced" and of course "I did not go well".
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Tue May 28, 2019 6:32 pm

Any mention of his last thoughts being about Fortnite?

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Tue May 28, 2019 7:19 pm

Truly a fate worse than death.

SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Post by Guest » Tue May 28, 2019 7:26 pm

The soy gave TB cancer.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Tue May 28, 2019 7:37 pm

Remember guys, if you're toilet bowl looks like a new Zealand mosque you should immediately get looked at and not just shrug it off.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Post by Guest » Tue May 28, 2019 8:16 pm

Pepsi Man wrote:
Tue May 28, 2019 3:08 pm
It's been a year so that means it's time for long documentaries about dudes who played video games.

Okay, maybe it's a minor thing, but the "My Name is Total Biscuit" thing bugs me. No, that's not his fucking name! That's a stupid internet handle. If we're going to treat ecelebs like real celebs with biopics after they die and shit, can we please at least not use stupid internet handles that make everyone talking about them sound like retards? The man's identity is well known. Call it "My Name is John Bain" you cunts. It sounds so much better.

Pepsi Man

Post by Pepsi Man » Tue May 28, 2019 8:19 pm

Guest wrote:
Tue May 28, 2019 8:16 pm
Okay, maybe it's a minor thing, but the "My Name is Total Biscuit" thing bugs me. No, that's not his fucking name! That's a stupid internet handle. If we're going to treat ecelebs like real celebs with biopics after they die and shit, can we please at least not use stupid internet handles that make everyone talking about them sound like retards? The man's identity is well known. Call it "My Name is John Bain" you cunts. It sounds so much better.
I mean, it's a call back to the way he introduced himself and they followed it up with, "The Life and Times of John Bain."
The only people who are even aware of the guy are internet savvy folk, anyway, and we generally know internet personalities by their usernames/handles.
Guest wrote:Poopy Man

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue May 28, 2019 8:39 pm

Here's a much better title:
SpoilerShow
I Did Not Go Well

The Life and Rees of a Man who got Cancer and was already replaced
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette