Fighting Games

Talk about the life consuming, celibacy inducing hobby that is all the rage these days.
Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Re: Fighting Games

Post by Poonoo » Mon May 27, 2019 10:33 am

Fucking drop everything and watch this shit now. This is the best Tekken match I have ever seen.

EVO 2019 is going to be hype as fuck for Tekken 7. So many good, non-Korean players have gotten better in the past year and they have been competing well against the Korean gods. The days of Dragunov and Jack 7 used by two Koreans in every fucking final ever are over, Anakin is the only good player who uses Jack and JDCR has moved on to Armor King and dropped Dragunov (thank fuck). Anyone in the global top 20 would be worthy of top 8 at EVO, it's the opposite of SF5 where no one wants to pick up that piece of shit and it's player base shrinks.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon May 27, 2019 4:13 pm

Yeah, that's fine and all, but Cross Cuck Battle finally has Arcana Heart characters.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Mon May 27, 2019 11:25 pm

Poonoo wrote:
Mon May 27, 2019 10:33 am

Fucking drop everything and watch this shit now. This is the best Tekken match I have ever seen.

EVO 2019 is going to be hype as fuck for Tekken 7. So many good, non-Korean players have gotten better in the past year and they have been competing well against the Korean gods. The days of Dragunov and Jack 7 used by two Koreans in every fucking final ever are over, Anakin is the only good player who uses Jack and JDCR has moved on to Armor King and dropped Dragunov (thank fuck). Anyone in the global top 20 would be worthy of top 8 at EVO, it's the opposite of SF5 where no one wants to pick up that piece of shit and it's player base shrinks.
I'm sure it's good play but I cannot watch Jack for even one more match. I fucking hate Jack so fucking much. I used to think he was perfectly fine and even a fun side pick now and then in the Tag 2 and T6 games. But I'm all jack'd out (or should I say off hehe).

I can't watch this roided-out robotic faggot do his FF1 and db1 ONE MORE FUCKING TIME. I'm just done with the cunt. If I see Jack in a tournament, I skip the match. Every time. I won't watch another match with a fucking Jack in it. It's the most braindead fucking play I've ever fucking seen. More so even than dragunov's running 2, down 2 spam.

FF1! FF1! FF1! FF1! FF1! DB1! Launcher! Big combo! FF1! FF1! Rage Art! FF1! FF1!

I'd rather watch fucking SFV than see another goddamn Jack in tourney play. You can say people are dropping him, but I still see Jack in every tournament's top 8 and there were at least 3 murican Jacks last time I checked who place regularly.

I am glad JDCR is finally dropping his faggot tier whore characters and going back to Armor King.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Tue May 28, 2019 12:53 am

Isn't Devil Jin still tippy top tier?
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Tue May 28, 2019 2:00 am

mad bum wrote:
Tue May 28, 2019 12:53 am
Isn't Devil Jin still tippy top tier?
Always will be, but you are seeing way more variety at the top than you used to. Fuck, you are seeing a few Akuma's in top 8's now despite him not being high in the tiers and then you have Rangchu's Panda :lol: . And Knee stops using Devil Jin in the match and switches to Paul anyway.

Give it a chance Tictac, Anakin's Jack is very aggressive and isn't as one dimensional as most.
Old Black Man wrote:
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue May 28, 2019 3:16 am

Wow, when the fuck did Anakin become that good? He's never been terrible or anything but two years ago he couldn't have delivered Knee his water.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Tue May 28, 2019 4:58 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Tue May 28, 2019 3:16 am
Wow, when the fuck did Anakin become that good? He's never been terrible or anything but two years ago he couldn't have delivered Knee his water.
Right after EVO last year him and JimmyJTran in particular improved and did well consistently. The gap between Korean and non-Korean is closing over the past year, I swear Lil Majin inspired people (even though after that he's been all over the place in tournaments). This year's Tekken EVO will be crazy, Top 32 (let alone Top 8) will be insane. At Evo Japan only 3 Koreans were in the Top 8 for Tekken 7 (Knee, JDCR, LowHigh and Qudans didn't make Top 8) and it could be lower at EVO.

Another great match against an American Akuma player I've never heard of. While the final I showed earlier is a better match, 11:48 is the best moment of the tournament and the year. Putting in slow-mo was a brilliant decision. 8-)
Old Black Man wrote:

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Tue May 28, 2019 5:42 am

Last time I saw Book he was really looking solid. I think that's his name. Mains Jin so obviously that's why i was watching.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed May 29, 2019 6:55 pm

Rickstah is another US player you'd see doing well in the US tournaments only to get creamed by anyone with slanted eyes. Very good that they are all improving. I don't think anyone wants the JDCR, Dragunov, no items, Final Destination only days back.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Wed Jul 31, 2019 11:20 pm

Good ole retarded capcom released there SFV announcement early on steam. Spoilered for those who care.
SpoilerShow
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]