Pat the NES Cunt

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Pat the NES Cunt

Post by mad bum » Thu May 23, 2019 6:23 am

He said Jared is a smug cunt who forgets about people lower than him. So him and Pat were obviously best friends.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Dehbashi

Post by Dehbashi » Thu May 23, 2019 1:17 pm

Yeah this time he named him by name since it's safe to do so. Before this he always used to avoid saying his name when he talked about him. Pretty much how he used to talk shit about Guru Larry without saying his name. Even the Cunt's fans knew he was talking about Jared during those times. That's how bad it was.

Guru Larry
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Guru Larry » Thu May 23, 2019 4:22 pm

mad bum wrote:
Thu May 23, 2019 6:23 am
He said Jared is a smug cunt who forgets about people lower than him. So him and Pat were obviously best friends.
Oh the irony, It is hilarious he can't see that he's done that to so many others.
Dehbashi wrote:
Thu May 23, 2019 1:17 pm
Yeah this time he named him by name since it's safe to do so. Before this he always used to avoid saying his name when he talked about him. Pretty much how he used to talk shit about Guru Larry without saying his name. Even the Cunt's fans knew he was talking about Jared during those times. That's how bad it was.
Yeah, I'm always refered to as "A fairly popular YouTuber who is a sick indivudial" :D But I can't believe how spineless the guy is, he can't even talk shit behind a computer screen.

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Thu May 23, 2019 4:41 pm

Does Pat keep some sort of book of grudges around, with records of everybody that has "wronged" him? Motherfucker is not only the most bitter cunt I've heard in a while, but just as vindictive as well. Is there somebody more popular than him (aka everybody) that he doesn't hate?

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu May 23, 2019 5:15 pm

Some Sick Fuck wrote:
Thu May 23, 2019 4:41 pm
Is there somebody more popular than him (aka everybody) that he doesn't hate?
Only if and as long as he's got something to gain from kissing that person's ass.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Dehbashi

Post by Dehbashi » Thu May 23, 2019 5:37 pm

Guru Larry wrote:
Thu May 23, 2019 4:22 pm
Dehbashi wrote:
Thu May 23, 2019 1:17 pm
Yeah, I'm always refered to as "A fairly popular YouTuber who is a sick indivudial" :D But I can't believe how spineless the guy is, he can't even talk shit behind a computer screen.
This was the reason I believed you when you said how he talked about you. I knew about his beef with Jared for years and him not having the balls to say even his name. I also expected him to finally find his "courage" of saying Jared's name when it was safe to do so after everyone was attacking him. That is how much of a bitch he is.

ThatGuy

Post by ThatGuy » Thu May 23, 2019 7:00 pm

don't forget about this

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Thu May 23, 2019 7:18 pm

I don't like this guy, but it's funny Pat calls his videos low effort when Pat does a podcast. They both are lazy internet people.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

ThatGuy

Post by ThatGuy » Thu May 23, 2019 7:41 pm

mad bum wrote:
Thu May 23, 2019 7:18 pm
I don't like this guy, but it's funny Pat calls his videos low effort when Pat does a podcast. They both are lazy internet people.
I agree with you 1000%, its the fight of the bottom feeders

Post by Guest » Fri May 24, 2019 8:20 am

you know what the funny thing about pat is? his name. he's not a punk at all. nes punk? he was never a 'punk', not in the cool edgy way, the dangerous way, or any way. he's just a puke. should be pat the nes puke. his face looks like a pile of puke.