Post by mad bum » Sat May 18, 2019 11:31 pm

SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Sex Cannon Allison Pregler aka Lupa

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Sun May 19, 2019 9:38 am

Absolute omega faggot: This is what he retweeted:
I'm really hurting. I hope I have the strength and that there's a way to get him well again.
Jesus faggot christ, this fucker...

Your cat is hurting, you worthless waste of space! Your cat is probably more useful to the world than you could ever be, because it can actually catch common vermin, where you just are one. How about finding a strenght to get it to the vet? What, have a PTSD from going outside and talking to people? Set the cat free on the streets - you always have options to improve your pet's life (unless it's actually suffering from something serious), but you need to be self aware and these faggots never are.

I think we've reached a point where I can see a single sentence and deduce that it's yet another one of these insane, unemployable lunatics that just collect welfare, can barely take care of themselves and are basically animal torturers.

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Sun May 19, 2019 12:34 pm

That's quite the #depression picture
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

oldbones

Post by oldbones » Sun May 19, 2019 2:39 pm

Mental Illness: A Memoir

Post by Guest » Mon May 20, 2019 12:20 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat May 18, 2019 10:19 pm
I am a cat person but I can't stand it when people refer to their cat as if it was a child. Get a grip, you faggots!
Been a cat person all my life and have never referred to my pets as my children. If I do refer to them as anything it's usually friend or little buddy, something endearing but not cut-my-penis-off endearing.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon May 20, 2019 3:57 am

Guest wrote:
Mon May 20, 2019 12:20 am
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat May 18, 2019 10:19 pm
I am a cat person but I can't stand it when people refer to their cat as if it was a child. Get a grip, you faggots!
Been a cat person all my life and have never referred to my pets as my children. If I do refer to them as anything it's usually friend or little buddy, something endearing but not cut-my-penis-off endearing.
Because it isn't your fucking child. You get a cat, you're well aware of it likely dying within the next twenty years.
I can't fucking stand this mega faggotry. Our first cat died of what is commonly referred to as "feline AIDS". It's fucking terrible. She was a proud, semi-feral and large cat. She was larger than most male cats, was outside whenever she could and very likely had a large amount of bobcat in her genetics. Seeing that cat get slimmer and slimmer, weaker and weaker was terrible. She never stopped grooming herself, despite in how much pain she was. The medicine wasn't working and eventually the only thing she would eat, which we put the pills into, was raw beef fillet.

The last night she was extremely weak. She was sitting on the couch beside me, shivering. I put a blanket around her. When she eventually wanted to go upstairs she took a very long time, clearly being in pain the whole time. We put her out of her misery the next day.
Yes, that fucking sucks. That sucks big time. But crying about it on twatter like a total bitch doesn't make it any better. Less than a week later we got our current cat and we couldn't have made a better choice. You've got to be able to deal with the loss that's surely going to happen if you get a pet.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Mon May 20, 2019 4:15 am

I fucking killed my dog myself. Fucking pussies.
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Post by Guest » Mon May 20, 2019 4:22 am

CIANIgger wrote:
Mon May 20, 2019 4:15 am
I fucking killed my dog myself. Fucking pussies.
Your dick isn't nearly big enough to do that Adam.

pibbs

Post by pibbs » Tue May 21, 2019 11:44 pm

I'll put this here since this thread is dead. This fuck tried to @ the pathetic web welfare trio

Marz bit and retweeted. LOOK. AT. IT. The bio is typical of these worthless fucks.

Econometrician and statistical programmer seeking next opportunity. White but anti-whiteness

Fuck you. Be a man and go get a job.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Wed May 22, 2019 12:13 am

> Obvious 400 lb man
>"She"
"Surviving"

Here's that faggots gofundme
Hi, I'm Siobhan. I'm a trans woman and an economist (an econometrician, specifically).

On September 25th, I found myself unexpectedly dismissed from my position as a public health researcher, for reasons stemming from my mental health conditions. I am in the process of filing for unemployment, but that is an uncertain thing at best, and also beginning my search for a new position. I am eminently qualified and have an extensive CV, but it will take time, and I have billth to pay that won't wait. I have no savings to speak of, and I'm supporting not only myself but also my spouse who is living separately from me while attending school in a different state.

In short, I need assistance to pay the basic costs of living until I once again have a regular income, plus what my spouse needs from me to continue in her education. I'm also in the midst of a depressive episode triggered not only by the loss of my job but also by the death of my elderly cat the day before, and this makes even basic self-care something of a challenge.

Should I have funds over and above what I ultimately need, I'll be paying them forward to other trans folks in need.
One thing I noticed with these people is these gofundme's are never for a month or two and done but over a period of nearly a year.

$6,831 of $9,000 goal
Raised by 172 people in 7 months
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]