That's not even proper German.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

RedLine

Re: The Angry Video Game Cuck

Post by RedLine » Mon May 13, 2019 2:10 am

It's definitely a "fake ad". But someone still went through the trouble of creating it. And involved Sprite in it for some reason.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Mon May 13, 2019 2:15 am

>Black dude
>Sounds like german language.

Kugel right now.

SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Mon May 13, 2019 2:58 am

I used to see a lot more of these "fake ads". Sometimes they were said to be the work of film students.
But I also heard that some of them were legit, underground viral marketing ads, and the companies would pretend they had nothing to do with them if they got flak.
お前はもう死んでいる。

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon May 13, 2019 3:46 am

mad bum wrote:
Mon May 13, 2019 2:15 am
>Black dude
>Sounds like german language.

Kugel right now.

Not really, since it's blatantly fake. Not that it'd surprise me if a real one like that was made today. But that Sprite can design was never a thing here, that slogan is grammatically wrong, Sprite being a nigger thing isn't a meme here and niggers weren't in any commercials before clown world.
I still consider the choice of using German an act of war by whoever created that video, though.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon May 13, 2019 6:44 pm

It was the V-ad.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Mon May 20, 2019 5:00 am

for years i've noticed how mike yells FUCK every time some stupid old video game doesn't go perfectly for him, and i've always felt it was 100% fake. eventually i came to realize that he was trying to embody the spirit of the angry video game nerd persona himself. it's always super cringy when he does it and you can tell there's no way he could actually be that emotionally invested in the game to be that outraged.

BUT lately, seeing him on his stream a few times, or clips from it, i'm starting to wonder if he really is a rageaholic. i think it's probably a bit of both though, like some of it is fake rage he lays on to get twitch followers, and some of it is legit him chimping out over 8bit vidja.

chimping out over 8-bit vidja, constantly, is probably worse than pretending to chimp out over 8-bit vidja. what's really mind numbing though is how he has all these followers and supporters who apparently think watching some guy pretend to be mad, and sometimes actually be super mad, at 8-bit vidja, is super entertaining. what the fuck is wrong with these people?

why aren't his stream chats full of people recommending he seek help? he sounds like a fucking lunatic, like he's having a complete mental breakdown. and he looks like it too. he just looks like he hates what he's doing, he's getting no joy out of it, he's trapped, and he wants to die. so why isn't his chat full of people telling him to go to counseling or whatever?

honestly, at the very least i think it would be funny if a good couple handfuls of people would go in there and slip him some subtle comments to psyche him out, and make him self conscious about it. not something he'd kick over but something that'd maybe make him feel the slightest tinge of embarrassment, like 'damn bro, how you get so mad at a gameboy game?' etc. i think if a couple handfuls of people did that on kind of a rotation it would cause him to realize he's acting like a clown, maybe.

dannyboytbh

Post by dannyboytbh » Mon May 20, 2019 9:31 am

mike is definitely has a problem.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon May 20, 2019 4:43 pm

Guest wrote:
Mon May 20, 2019 5:00 am
why aren't his stream chats full of people recommending he seek help? he sounds like a fucking lunatic, like he's having a complete mental breakdown. and he looks like it too. he just looks like he hates what he's doing, he's getting no joy out of it, he's trapped, and he wants to die. so why isn't his chat full of people telling him to go to counseling or whatever?
Even the core of the AVGN fandom doesn't like Mike nearly enough to get worried about his well-being.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Mon May 20, 2019 4:45 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Mon May 20, 2019 4:43 pm
Guest wrote:
Mon May 20, 2019 5:00 am
Even the core of the AVGN fandom doesn't like Mike nearly enough to get worried about his well-being.
This. Almost nobody cares about Mike. He only gets as many views as he does because bored AVGN sheep can't be bothered to look up any better youtubers and will watch whatever shit Cinemassacre plops in front of their faces.