Nasty Cockslut aka Uncle Linky

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
BenComicGraphics

Re: Nasty Cockslut aka Uncle Linky

Post by BenComicGraphics » Sat May 18, 2019 1:11 am

He's releasing a comic. Calling it now. After the success of Jawbreakers, Cyberfrog, and Littlest Umbrella, Lewis is going to "Monkey See, Monkey Do". He did it with youth fantasy novels, webcomics, angry reviewing. He follows trends, copies them.

EDIT: He's going to announce a crowdsourcing campaign to fund said comic. That's my prediction. The motivation? $404,000(What Richard Meyer made from Jawbreakers) He's going to get a huge amount, hire some tumblr artist from Malasysia for pennies on the dollar of normal comic artist rates, then claim the book cost 10 times what it should.

Post by Guest » Sat May 18, 2019 1:29 am

BenComicGraphics wrote:
Sat May 18, 2019 1:11 am
He's releasing a comic. Calling it now. After the success of Jawbreakers, Cyberfrog, and Littlest Umbrella, Lewis is going to "Monkey See, Monkey Do". He did it with youth fantasy novels, webcomics, angry reviewing. He follows trends, copies them.

EDIT: He's going to announce a crowdsourcing campaign to fund said comic. That's my prediction. The motivation? $404,000(What Richard Meyer made from Jawbreakers) He's going to get a huge amount, hire some tumblr artist from Malasysia for pennies on the dollar of normal comic artist rates, then claim the book cost 10 times what it should.
He's already done a comic, which he never finished. But yeah, that does sound like the exact kind of dick move he'd pull, pun fully intended. He almost certainly won't finish this one either if you're right. Will he do that though, if the inspiration comes from a tainted source like those nasty Comicsgaters?

Kama

Post by Kama » Sat May 18, 2019 2:08 am

lol could you imagine that? Linky drawing a comic version of his fucking web show?

Post by Guest » Sat May 18, 2019 2:28 am

Kama wrote:
Sat May 18, 2019 2:08 am
lol could you imagine that? Linky drawing a comic version of his fucking web show?
As great as it would be if he brought back his Lightbringer Chris-chan level autism art, I'm pretty sure Ben is right that he'll pay some poor third world artist pennies on the dollar to draw for him. For all his wokeness on social issues, Linky is at heart still an Ayn Rand loving capitalist greedy fuck because that attitude benefits him. Also, he's extremely salty about people making fun of the terribleness of Lightbringer, so I'm sure he'll want to do what he can to avoid what problems in that he can actually wrap his autistic head around enough to understand they're problems.

drisko

Post by drisko » Sat May 18, 2019 2:57 am

BenComicGraphics wrote:

That's not outside the realm of possibility. I highly doubt it'd be anything more complicated that a monthly, though whether or not this one actually updates on time will be another question entirely. As for getting a cheap artist? I doubt he's that smart, he'll probably get someone who has worked for Marvel/DC and charges $500 a page so he can get a 'quality' artist.

BenComicGraphics

Post by BenComicGraphics » Sat May 18, 2019 4:30 am

drisko wrote:
Sat May 18, 2019 2:57 am
BenComicGraphics wrote:

That's not outside the realm of possibility. I highly doubt it'd be anything more complicated that a monthly, though whether or not this one actually updates on time will be another question entirely. As for getting a cheap artist? I doubt he's that smart, he'll probably get someone who has worked for Marvel/DC and charges $500 a page so he can get a 'quality' artist.
Most comic artists won't want to associate with him. He's got a bad rep in the industry after his stunt with Simone.

Post by Guest » Sat May 18, 2019 4:40 am

What stunt with Simone? Did he stalk her irl or something?

Kama

Post by Kama » Sat May 18, 2019 4:50 am

Guest wrote:
Sat May 18, 2019 2:28 am
Kama wrote:
Sat May 18, 2019 2:08 am
As great as it would be if he brought back his Lightbringer Chris-chan level autism art, I'm pretty sure Ben is right that he'll pay some poor third world artist pennies on the dollar to draw for him. For all his wokeness on social issues, Linky is at heart still an Ayn Rand loving capitalist greedy fuck because that attitude benefits him. Also, he's extremely salty about people making fun of the terribleness of Lightbringer, so I'm sure he'll want to do what he can to avoid what problems in that he can actually wrap his autistic head around enough to understand they're problems.
Oh I was totally expecting him to go the revolution of the mask route with the art, but I was thinking that instead of doing his web show he'd turn it into a comic. Or he'd try to make the comic part of the Linkyverse.

Dehbashi

Post by Dehbashi » Sat May 18, 2019 4:52 am

Being a fangirl thirsting over her so bad in a forum jumping from thread to thread sucking up 3her that she got weirded out.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat May 18, 2019 12:52 pm

His current friends certainly have no want for ammo against him if they ever want to #LeaveLinkara.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette