Cracked is crumbling

Talk about the internet itself instead of people.
Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Re: Cracked is crumbling

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu May 16, 2019 11:56 am

All his shit is political these days. You also won't hear him call Phil Collins a cocksucker anymore.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Thu May 16, 2019 12:17 pm

I remember him peddling some sort of mobile game or app as if it was good shit. A blatant lie.

Post by Guest » Thu May 16, 2019 3:14 pm

Le Redditeur wrote:
Thu May 16, 2019 12:17 pm
I remember him peddling some sort of mobile game or app as if it was good shit. A blatant lie.
That's everyone who makes a living on the internets tho. Even fucking Jontron does that shit all the time. The middle aged mom and dadbux raked in by the mobile game industry are nothing to turn your nose up at. Now if he pretended it was anything but a paid sponsorship, he's a complete bitch ass. I mean, he's a complete bitch ass anyway, but that would be another reason.

Tony Schiavone

Post by Tony Schiavone » Thu May 16, 2019 6:35 pm

I'll admit that his stuff from 2+ years ago still holds up. But he can't even write MAN Comics or anything else nowadays without constantly trying to pander to the SJW mafia.
Much like leftist jokemakers, they lean so hard they make the thing they are trying to make fun of seem better somehow.

It's also not 2011 anymore and he knows it. His macho-esque writing style [that the left used to adore everywhere] probably gets him derided as being an aggressive white male triggering, so he's backing away from even that.
He shaved his mohawk, had a daughter with someone that isn't with him, and now looks like a big, bald, pussy lesbian with a nose ring.

It's sad to see, but things do change.
...and still: Spoony did nothing.

Post by Guest » Thu May 16, 2019 6:49 pm

Tony Schiavone wrote:
Thu May 16, 2019 6:35 pm
I'll admit that his stuff from 2+ years ago still holds up. But he can't even write MAN Comics or anything else nowadays without constantly trying to pander to the SJW mafia.
Much like leftist jokemakers, they lean so hard they make the thing they are trying to make fun of seem better somehow.

It's also not 2011 anymore and he knows it. His macho-esque writing style [that the left used to adore everywhere] probably gets him derided as being an aggressive white male triggering, so he's backing away from even that.
He shaved his mohawk, had a daughter with someone that isn't with him, and now looks like a big, bald, pussy lesbian with a nose ring.

It's sad to see, but things do change.
That photo. :lol: No you don't have to be gay seanbaby, but you choose to be anyway. Using the archaic, insulting version of the word, of course.

Well if his old stuff still holds up I guess he's at least got that over on Maddox. Along with not being a legal cuck on top of a regular cuck.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri May 17, 2019 2:13 am

Yeah, sure, he's not as bad as Maddox. His old stuff is still fine. But being better than a legal cuck isn't really something to brag about, not even for a guy that used to have a pink mohawk.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Fri May 17, 2019 3:13 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Thu May 16, 2019 11:56 am
All his shit is political these days. You also won't hear him call Phil Collins a cocksucker anymore.
That's because he got woke, he knows Fill Collins is good and Sussudio is a good song.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri May 17, 2019 3:18 am

Guest wrote:
Fri May 17, 2019 3:13 am
Kugelfisch wrote:
Thu May 16, 2019 11:56 am
That's because he got woke, he knows Fill Collins is good and Sussudio is a good song.
I guess he figured out the technique of sucking five dicks at once while singing the song.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Moe Bitches
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Moe Bitches » Tue Jul 16, 2019 11:02 pm

Jesus fuck Sean sucks dick for the left now? Wow. What happened to this "man"?
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Nov 25, 2020 12:06 am
Shit like this is why satire is dead in currentyear.

Post by Guest » Tue Jul 16, 2019 11:04 pm

Moe Bitches wrote:
Tue Jul 16, 2019 11:02 pm
Jesus fuck Sean sucks dick for the left now? Wow. What happened to this "man"?
>now