Nasty Cockslut aka Uncle Linky

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Kama

Re: Nasty Cockslut aka Uncle Linky

Post by Kama » Wed May 15, 2019 9:35 pm

I'm awaiting the SVU episode where Louis Pigman has a woman raped on stage in front of an audience because it's a true expression of art to him, they find out he did the raping as well, then the Jury let's him walk because he's a feminist advocate so of course he would never do such a thing. Louis Pigman then evilly smirks as he leaves the courtroom proving not only that he did it but that he like many other Law and Order villains got away with it so that even more people can become his victims.

Post by Guest » Wed May 15, 2019 9:40 pm

Kama wrote:
Wed May 15, 2019 9:35 pm
I'm awaiting the SVU episode where Louis Pigman has a woman raped on stage in front of an audience because it's a true expression of art to him, they find out he did the raping as well, then the Jury let's him walk because he's a feminist advocate so of course he would never do such a thing. Louis Pigman then evilly smirks as he leaves the courtroom proving not only that he did it but that he like many other Law and Order villains got away with it so that even more people can become his victims.
That's inaccurate though. To be true to life, he needs to watch from the sidelines while masturbating. A true artist doesn't get in the way of the scene he's trying to capture. Also as one of those fakeouts they do mid episode, they find out he's been taking BBC in public restrooms and think he can't be guilty because he's a flaming closet homosexual.

Kama

Post by Kama » Wed May 15, 2019 9:43 pm

Guest wrote:
Wed May 15, 2019 9:40 pm
Kama wrote:
Wed May 15, 2019 9:35 pm
That's inaccurate though. To be true to life, he needs to watch from the sidelines while masturbating. A true artist doesn't get in the way of the scene he's trying to capture. Also as one of those fakeouts they do mid episode, they find out he's been taking BBC in public restrooms and think he can't be guilty because he's a flaming closet homosexual.
Yeah I guess they could also get him on being a voyeur, but I figured they'd go for a more "he took part in it" role to be more shocking.

lol speaking of that mid twist though. I imagine that's where Viga comes in. A transexual, fat, black woman with a BBC that he can argue "look this is who I'm married too and I'm honestly gay so you can't prove a damn thing." They then have to prove he's bi so they can have a case.

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Thu May 16, 2019 3:26 am

Dehbashi wrote:
Wed May 15, 2019 7:48 pm
Holy crap was that episode bad. It was so bad that the Chelsea Van Valkenberg supporting journalists alwere salty about it.
Any SJW that didn't like that episode unintentionally admitted they were full of shit. That episode was all of the anti-gamergate lies thrown back at them with them realising how utterly retarded their lies were. John Flynt was the only one who watched it and thought it was accurate, proving that he is also legit whack job.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu May 16, 2019 11:59 am

Poonoo wrote:
Thu May 16, 2019 3:26 am
John Flynt was the only one who watched it and thought it was accurate, proving that he is also legit whack job.
As if further proof was needed. When a dude has his dick and balls removed there's no room for speculation left.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

BenComicGraphics

Post by BenComicGraphics » Thu May 16, 2019 9:07 pm

I'm still amazed out of everything I mentioned, nobody wants to talk about Lewis thinking fictional characters are real and live in alternate dimensions

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Thu May 16, 2019 9:11 pm

Meh. Chris-Chan believes the same thing
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Thu May 16, 2019 10:15 pm

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Thu May 16, 2019 9:11 pm
Meh. Chris-Chan believes the same thing
Oh man... the dimensional merger saga
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Kama

Post by Kama » Fri May 17, 2019 12:10 am

BenComicGraphics wrote:
Thu May 16, 2019 9:07 pm
I'm still amazed out of everything I mentioned, nobody wants to talk about Lewis thinking fictional characters are real and live in alternate dimensions
I dunno. You could just write it off as autism, but we're talking about the unknown so anything's possible. I had this weird autistic thing in the past where I thought that if I died in a video game the universe I died in was fucked and respawning was just shifting to a timeline where I hadn't died. Or that by respawning the player manipulates space-time to ensure that the only universe that exists is the one where you reach the ending of the game and never died thus making sure any universes where you died were erased from existence. Sometimes you think up stupid shit cause of your imagination.

But like I said I have no room to talk.

BenComicGraphics

Post by BenComicGraphics » Fri May 17, 2019 12:45 am

Liz confirmed it! Fes was the 'stinky man'