Marzgunt: Queen of Hashtags (and fabricated outrage)

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Re: Marzcunt: Queen of Hashtags (and fabricated outrage)

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed May 15, 2019 10:50 pm

Osterzone wrote:
Wed May 15, 2019 10:45 pm
I wish I had pillow shoes like he does
sam_hyde_comfy.jpg
sam_hyde_comfy.jpg (220.63 KiB) Viewed 711 times
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Wed May 15, 2019 11:38 pm

mad bum wrote:
Wed May 15, 2019 10:48 pm
I had a pair, they sucked. Imagine going clack-clack-clack and getting tired after a few feet. Those things were heavy.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Post by Guest » Wed May 15, 2019 11:49 pm

Axelrod is a fucking legend

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Thu May 16, 2019 12:17 am

RAPEMAN wrote:
Wed May 15, 2019 11:38 pm
I had a pair, they sucked. Imagine going clack-clack-clack and getting tired after a few feet. Those things were heavy.
Muh childhood is ruined.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Dehbashi

Post by Dehbashi » Thu May 16, 2019 12:33 am

mad bum wrote:
Wed May 15, 2019 10:23 pm
Posted by Zachery Taylor McGinnis
7 days ago

I'm saddened to report that Robert is still in the hospital and not doing much better. The accompanying photo is how we find him every time we go to visit. I specifically asked him if we could share this photo to show you the fans, exactly what kind of shape he is in.

His surgery was a full year ago and he is still immobile from the waist down.

Insurance only covers so much and after nearly a year without work and mounting medical debt he only has enough funds to cover the next two months or so worth of billth.

Over the last year on each visit we have had him sign a limited number of photos. In total he has only had the energy to sign 147 pictures.

Roberts cast-mate, Austin St. John the Original Red Ranger will be listing the autographed photos for sell on his website this week:

www.AustinStJohn.biz

All proceeds (minus taxes) from these signed photos will be donated to Robert Axelrod.

Due to the limited quantity available the autographed photos are priced with a premium. Please keep in mind that the proceeds from these signed photos are going to help Robert. Any additional donations to this go fund me page will also go to assisting him with his billth. All donations are welcome, helpful and appreciated..

Dudes an absolute vegetable, better prescribe a bullet. This is an 11 month ongoing thing as well.
They are also probably desperate for him since just last week Pua Mugashiva, Shane the Red Wind Ranger from Ninja Storm, heroed himself last week. They probably don't want news of another cast member in the History of Power Rangers to croak yet

Post by Guest » Thu May 16, 2019 12:39 am

mad bum wrote:
Wed May 15, 2019 10:23 pm
Posted by Zachery Taylor McGinnis
7 days ago

I'm saddened to report that Robert is still in the hospital and not doing much better. The accompanying photo is how we find him every time we go to visit. I specifically asked him if we could share this photo to show you the fans, exactly what kind of shape he is in.

His surgery was a full year ago and he is still immobile from the waist down.

Insurance only covers so much and after nearly a year without work and mounting medical debt he only has enough funds to cover the next two months or so worth of billth.

Over the last year on each visit we have had him sign a limited number of photos. In total he has only had the energy to sign 147 pictures.

Roberts cast-mate, Austin St. John the Original Red Ranger will be listing the autographed photos for sell on his website this week:

www.AustinStJohn.biz

All proceeds (minus taxes) from these signed photos will be donated to Robert Axelrod.

Due to the limited quantity available the autographed photos are priced with a premium. Please keep in mind that the proceeds from these signed photos are going to help Robert. Any additional donations to this go fund me page will also go to assisting him with his billth. All donations are welcome, helpful and appreciated..

Dudes an absolute vegetable, better prescribe a bullet. This is an 11 month ongoing thing as well.
I guess only one man could be more JUST than Autism Saint Jones is right now.

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Thu May 16, 2019 2:05 am

お前はもう死んでいる。

A12

Post by A12 » Thu May 16, 2019 5:04 am

Rekieta Law is live:

Osterzone

Post by Osterzone » Thu May 16, 2019 5:23 am

Good God, Ron Toye is a stupid man

Kama

Post by Kama » Thu May 16, 2019 5:25 am

Are we at the point that we can call this retard chess yet?