Movieblob

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Kama

Re: Movieblob

Post by Kama » Wed May 15, 2019 9:40 pm

I love how Blob thinks that people like him can never be fascists even when he employs fascist tactics and has fascist beliefs that align to his own goals.

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Wed May 15, 2019 9:46 pm

Kama wrote:
Wed May 15, 2019 9:40 pm
I love how Blob thinks that people like him can never be fascists even when he employs fascist tactics and has fascist beliefs that align to his own goals.
No bad tactics. Only bad targets.
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Kama

Post by Kama » Wed May 15, 2019 9:51 pm

I'd love to hear how Blob would run his Mushroom Kingdom.

Post by Guest » Wed May 15, 2019 10:15 pm

Kama wrote:
Wed May 15, 2019 9:51 pm
I'd love to hear how Blob would run his Mushroom Kingdom.
He'd eat it, the fat bastard.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed May 15, 2019 10:29 pm

Kama wrote:
He's not a fascist. A population uniting, especially the working class, is the last thing he wants. He just wants an authoritarian system in place that gives him his space fantasy goal no matter what it takes and starts considering him an intellectual for no good reason.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Wed May 15, 2019 10:34 pm

Indeed. He's not a fascist by definition. He is however a totalitarian to the core. The problem for him however is that most any totalitarian state body would indeed consider him fat, stupid, and worthless and purge him.
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed May 15, 2019 10:41 pm

CIANIgger wrote:
Wed May 15, 2019 10:34 pm
Indeed. He's not a fascist by definition. He is however a totalitarian to the core. The problem for him however is that most any totalitarian state body would indeed consider him fat, stupid, and worthless and purge him.
There's no system man has ever devised that would consider him as anything but superfluous.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Kama

Post by Kama » Wed May 15, 2019 10:41 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Wed May 15, 2019 10:29 pm
Kama wrote:
He's not a fascist. A population uniting, especially the working class, is the last thing he wants. He just wants an authoritarian system in place that gives him his space fantasy goal no matter what it takes and starts considering him an intellectual for no good reason.
I'm not outright calling him a fascist. I'm just stating that if Blob had fascist views he'd still believe he's not one despite that; just because in his mind you're only a fascist if you're a Trump loving conservative. Even so, I would say his whole schtick of wanting to genocide whites or anyone that doesn't deserve to live in his perfect world is a pretty "Nazi" thing to say.

Like I should probably do more research on actual fascism cause I come off sounding like everyone else who spouts this one sided view of what it was, but I just genuinely hate people like Blob and others who actually act like cartoonishly evil caricatures because their morals are so fucked yet excuse that by saying "well at least I'm not Hitler" as if that makes them okay.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed May 15, 2019 10:48 pm

Kama wrote:
Wed May 15, 2019 10:41 pm
-snip-
The long and short of it is that Blob has no actual political identity. Nor does he have a racial one. He's just paying lip service to the people he thinks will bring an absolute end to the working class.
He just really hopes that transhumanism will be a thing in his lifetime, he'll be considered as important enough to be made immortal and thus live long enough for his Star Trek dream to become reality. That's it. He'd back and support absolutely everything that his pea brain thinks is more likely to make that happen.
Blob isn't very smart and extremely autistic. Nothing he supposedly stands for makes any sense.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Wed May 15, 2019 11:11 pm

CIANIgger wrote:
Wed May 15, 2019 10:34 pm
Exactly. His entire woke schtick is an attempt to find a totalitarian group with power that will take him in, give him tendies and robot waifus, cure his diabetes, let him torture some jawks, and tell him he's a smart special boy. Any totalitarian group would do, but since the corporate shitlibs are obviously the ones who hold the most real power, their the ones whose dick he sucks. Before he realized that, he was a Randroid because he thought he could become Andrew Ryan, despite having no business or STEM skills. He never did figure out that screaming that he wants his spaceship, dammit, isn't a valuable skill and doesn't actually contribute to the creation of a spaceship in any way, hence why he still thinks he's EARNED his superior future, but his realization that nobody will ever willingly follow his worthless lardy ass is what caused him to swap political sides. That and being surrounded by shitlibs in his place of employment and the social circles he kept after getting fired, which made sucking up to shitlibs the pragmatic thing.

His only real beliefs are that he is the most awesome human on the planet, that all of his failures aren't actually his failures but caused by "them" keeping him down, and that technology is the key to getting him everything he wants. Technology that will be developed by other, lesser people and given to him as an award for being Bob having the right opinions, since other lesser humans can't see he deserves it simply for being Bob. He's the very definition of a psychopathic manbaby.

This is Blob whenever he sees a totalitarian group with actual power: