Cracked is crumbling

Talk about the internet itself instead of people.
da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Cracked is crumbling

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Tue May 14, 2019 5:24 pm

Shitlibs run the whole spectrum when it comes to profanity. On one hand you have cunts making their toddlers shout F-bombs for Feminism and on the other hand you have tranny faggots going through and removing all of Linus Torvalds's naughty comments from the Linux kernel.
Is Spoony dead yet?

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue May 14, 2019 8:50 pm

As always, it's okay when they do it.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed May 15, 2019 12:10 am

Cracked didn't use to censor words, no. I'm sad to hear that site is still operational so many years after becoming completely unreadable.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

BlueberryRagamuffin
Goon

Post by BlueberryRagamuffin » Wed May 15, 2019 7:34 pm

It's bizarre because a lot of Seanbaby's articles are inherently profane, like the ones where he critiques sex advice books. Censoring the profanity is just fucking stupid. Or f*****g stupid, as they would say on Cracked. They aren't protecting anyone's virgin eyes from seeing curse words, they're just making the articles jarring and awkward to read.
RedLine wrote:
Tue Mar 15, 2022 10:32 pm
Getting Eiffel Tower'd by Spoony & Miles and taking double Antwiler seed is the only way to earn DHI Deluxe Mega-Platinum status.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed May 15, 2019 7:43 pm

If they want to stay consistent, they should censor the current POTUS' name into T***p, since that one seems to trigger more snowflakes than all those curse words combined :lol:
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Wed May 15, 2019 7:45 pm

So Cracked is basically a zombie site now, right? Do they still put new shit up? I know their youtube channel was still plugging away for a while because I'd see it in my recommends occasionally, but not lately.

Tony Schiavone

Post by Tony Schiavone » Wed May 15, 2019 8:04 pm

BlueberryRagamuffin wrote:
Tue May 14, 2019 4:11 pm
I was re-reading some of my favorite Seanbaby articles when I noticed most of the profanity has been censored since I was last on Cracked. Like blowjob was censored as b*****b and it took me a really long time to figure out that was the intended word. It isn't just his articles, either. Or maybe the censorship has always been here and I'm just imagining things. Either way it's stupid.
I can't read Seanbaby anymore. He's completely sold himself out to the left. His latest couple of articles are just giant piles of virtue signaling.
...and still: Spoony did nothing.

Post by Guest » Wed May 15, 2019 8:06 pm

Guest wrote:
Wed May 15, 2019 7:45 pm
So Cracked is basically a zombie site now, right? Do they still put new shit up? I know their youtube channel was still plugging away for a while because I'd see it in my recommends occasionally, but not lately.
Yeah, Cracked is basically a zombie site. The sad thing is they are still pandering to SJWs and their stupid feelings. They still put up new shit, but the writing still sucks, but that goes without saying. They also hock stupid shit in their store to make ends meet.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed May 15, 2019 9:54 pm

Tony Schiavone wrote:
Wed May 15, 2019 8:04 pm
I can't read Seanbaby anymore. He's completely sold himself out to the left.
And he did so years ago.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

BlueberryRagamuffin
Goon

Post by BlueberryRagamuffin » Thu May 16, 2019 6:29 am

Tony Schiavone wrote:
Wed May 15, 2019 8:04 pm
I can't read Seanbaby anymore. He's completely sold himself out to the left. His latest couple of articles are just giant piles of virtue signaling.
His Twitter is nothing but ORANGE MAN BAD. It's almost as bad as Spoony's. Seanbaby is still funny if you can wade through the political stuff, though.
RedLine wrote:
Tue Mar 15, 2022 10:32 pm
Getting Eiffel Tower'd by Spoony & Miles and taking double Antwiler seed is the only way to earn DHI Deluxe Mega-Platinum status.