God Emperor Megathread (Trump and his presidency)

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Re: God Emperor Megathread (Trump and his presidency)

Post by Poonoo » Mon May 13, 2019 3:50 am

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Fri May 10, 2019 6:26 pm
This is all shit we knew. I'll never ceased to be amazed at shitlibs and their tendency to repeat the same three talking points over and over

They all do it to, every last one of them has an accountant telling them how to write off as much as possible and pay next to nothing. It's all virtue signalling, these fuckers believe in absolutely nothing.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Tue May 14, 2019 8:32 pm

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/the-m ... 2019-05-14

China terrifs went into affect the other day, dow went knee jerk reactions like they always do and dropped 500 points (but who fucking cares). Article is good for a read about how china has been screwing everyone because all the big businesses make shit there.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Post by Guest » Tue May 14, 2019 9:23 pm

mad bum wrote:
Tue May 14, 2019 8:32 pm

China terrifs went into affect the other day, dow went knee jerk reactions like they always do and dropped 500 points (but who fucking cares). Article is good for a read about how china has been screwing everyone because all the big businesses make shit there.
Peeps that invest ther savings in the market cares. Also yeah, the chinese have been fucking businesses over for decades. They promise cheap labor to lure companies there, then nail their asses to the wall by claiming 51% of the profits that factory makes.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed May 15, 2019 12:19 am

Industrial espionage is so much easier when the factory is in China.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Tony Schiavone

Post by Tony Schiavone » Wed May 15, 2019 8:14 pm

Surprised no one has mentioned Soph yet. I'll just dump her story here.

A 14 year old girl named has taken to triggering the left in the most kek way possible, so of course Youtube yanks it down and a bunch of social justice bandits to shriek in outrage.

Original video is on Bitchute and I have no idea how to embed it here:
https://www.bitchute.com/soph/
"I’ve become a devout follower of the Prophet Muhammad. Suffice to say, I’ve been having a fuck ton of fun. Of course, I get raped by my 40-year-old husband every so often and I have to worship a black cube to indirectly please an ancient Canaanite god — but at least I get to go to San Fran and stone the shit out of some gays, and the cops can’t do anything about it because California is a crypto-caliphate.”
...and still: Spoony did nothing.

Post by Guest » Wed May 15, 2019 8:38 pm

Is that THE Viewtiful Joe Bernstein? Didn't that faggot get metood? Why hasn't he been thrown down the well yet? Jewish privilege is tiresome.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed May 15, 2019 9:49 pm

Tony Schiavone wrote:
Wed May 15, 2019 8:14 pm
Surprised no one has mentioned Soph yet.
She's been mentioned in the videos worth watching thread once or so.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Wed May 15, 2019 11:40 pm

Guest wrote:
Tue May 14, 2019 9:23 pm
mad bum wrote:
Tue May 14, 2019 8:32 pm

Peeps that invest ther savings in the market cares. Also yeah, the chinese have been fucking businesses over for decades. They promise cheap labor to lure companies there, then nail their asses to the wall by claiming 51% of the profits that factory makes.
They also use the opportunity to blatantly steal copyrighted designs so they can ILLEGALLY make the same shit and undercut the very people who are paying them in the first place.

China is fucking vile. They treat their people like shit and they treat the global market like shit. You pay them to build shit for you and they steal your secrets for themselves. They rely on the protections of a corrupt government that only cares about enriching itself and protecting its own interests.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Post by Guest » Wed May 15, 2019 11:41 pm

Nobody talks about them worshipping that black chunk of space rock enough.

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Thu May 16, 2019 5:06 am

Tony Schiavone wrote:
Wed May 15, 2019 8:14 pm
Surprised no one has mentioned Soph yet. I'll just dump her story here.

A 14 year old girl named has taken to triggering the left in the most kek way possible, so of course Youtube yanks it down and a bunch of social justice bandits to shriek in outrage.

Original video is on Bitchute and I have no idea how to embed it here:
https://www.bitchute.com/soph/
"I’ve become a devout follower of the Prophet Muhammad. Suffice to say, I’ve been having a fuck ton of fun. Of course, I get raped by my 40-year-old husband every so often and I have to worship a black cube to indirectly please an ancient Canaanite god — but at least I get to go to San Fran and stone the shit out of some gays, and the cops can’t do anything about it because California is a crypto-caliphate.”
Soph has her shit written by an adult, I'm convinced since no 14 year old has ever been that witty.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.