Mr. Metocuck: the Tenbux Goon and Black Pill Loon

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Mr.Metokur the Savior of the Interwebs & Slayer of all things SJW

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Mon May 13, 2019 9:38 pm

RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon May 13, 2019 9:10 pm
The funniest thing about ASS was after calling every woman posted a tranny, when asked to post single image of a female he'd be into he'd never do it.
That's just Shittalker 101. Criticize other opinions endleslessly then curl-up when challenged to state something they actually like.
Is Spoony dead yet?

Kama

Post by Kama » Mon May 13, 2019 9:41 pm

There's too many jokes about catholics that I won't even make that assumption. For all I know he may have been a troll.

Post by Guest » Tue May 14, 2019 2:33 am

da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Mon May 13, 2019 9:38 pm
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon May 13, 2019 9:10 pm
The funniest thing about ASS was after calling every woman posted a tranny, when asked to post single image of a female he'd be into he'd never do it.
That's just Shittalker 101. Criticize other opinions endleslessly then curl-up when challenged to state something they actually like.
ASS is smart. He doesn't like anything because he knows nothing of value exists.

Dingus Bajingus

Post by Dingus Bajingus » Tue May 14, 2019 3:47 am

CIANIgger wrote:
Mon May 13, 2019 4:33 pm
Trust me when I say, it's easy to believe David Stay is ASS. It's uncanny.
"Uncanny" is the word for it. The conspiracy shit on its own just paints the guy as your typical nutcase, the Satanism stuff is a step beyond that, but the fact that all of this came after the insistence that every Hollywood actress is a dude? Fuck, man. It actually gave me half a mind to recheck some of ASS's posts to see if he had the tick of using "hot damn" as a two-word adjective (as in "I want to make a hot damn difference in the world" or whatever). Haven't actually done that, and probably won't. But hey, there's an idea for anyone who finds themselves facing a cataclysmic fit of boredom, though!

Kama

Post by Kama » Tue May 14, 2019 5:22 am

So you guys are saying that this is basically ASS

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Tue May 14, 2019 5:29 am

Except with more trannies
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Post by Guest » Tue May 14, 2019 6:26 pm

yeah maybe its just me but i think metokur should probably leave that dude alone in the future, and shouldn't have been pumping him up about ideas of doing a podcast and having fans. the guy is clearly deranged, and i think metokur is kind of scummy when he fucks with people who have legit mental issues. metokur punches down far too much, and far too low, far too often. that's my biggest problem with him. he can put together some really interesting videos about strange corners of internet subculture, but then half of his videos will be him sperging out over some totally unknown people with probably actual schitzophrenia or whatever. what the fuck is his problem?

Post by Guest » Tue May 14, 2019 7:02 pm

Guest wrote:
Tue May 14, 2019 6:26 pm
yeah maybe its just me but i think metokur should probably leave that dude alone in the future, and shouldn't have been pumping him up about ideas of doing a podcast and having fans. the guy is clearly deranged, and i think metokur is kind of scummy when he fucks with people who have legit mental issues. metokur punches down far too much, and far too low, far too often. that's my biggest problem with him. he can put together some really interesting videos about strange corners of internet subculture, but then half of his videos will be him sperging out over some totally unknown people with probably actual schitzophrenia or whatever. what the fuck is his problem?
For an edgy boy who mocks skeptics, Metokur sure does share their love for low hanging fruit. At least it's more entertaining than Armoured Skeptic's endless flat earther videos because Metokur actually shows his audience new forms of crazy.

da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Tue May 14, 2019 7:19 pm

Guest wrote:
Tue May 14, 2019 7:02 pm
For an edgy boy who mocks skeptics, Metokur sure does share their love for low hanging fruit. At least it's more entertaining than Armoured Skeptic's endless flat earther videos because Metokur actually shows his audience new forms of crazy.
Yeah flat earther shit is boring. They're morons, we get it. At least with sovereign citizen videos you get to see people btfo with tasers and police dogs.
Is Spoony dead yet?

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Tue May 14, 2019 8:21 pm

Guest wrote:
Tue May 14, 2019 6:26 pm
He's like Null with trying to basically make Chris-Chan his own personal lolcow and nobody else's. Jim I get the feeling just really wants to laugh and loves seeing obviously retarded and deranged people get btfo repeatedly.
-The user formerly known as CIANigger