Nasty Cockslut aka Uncle Linky

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about

Re: Nasty Cockslut aka Uncle Linky

Post by Guest » Mon May 13, 2019 6:46 pm

Niggers are stupid. White nerds who wanna suck BBC and raise black babies just pretend rap is good to signal. If you're gonna suck the cocks of some gross foreigners pop culture industry you should have at least became a weeaboo.

Cuckara

Post by Cuckara » Mon May 13, 2019 6:53 pm

Yeah, I've never understood wiggers.

Kama

Post by Kama » Mon May 13, 2019 6:59 pm

Guest wrote:
Mon May 13, 2019 6:46 pm
Niggers are stupid. White nerds who wanna suck BBC and raise black babies just pretend rap is good to signal. If you're gonna suck the cocks of some gross foreigners pop culture industry you should have at least became a weeaboo.
Being a weeaboo makes more sense anyways. Black girls could never live up to the true beauty of a Japanese woman. Fuck Linkara married one with a green mohawk. I think that says it all about black chicks.
Cuckara wrote:
Mon May 13, 2019 6:28 pm
Kama wrote:
Mon May 13, 2019 6:06 pm
Dehbashi wrote:
Mon May 13, 2019 4:20 pm
He always talked about bitches. His ex-wife or girlfriend Kim and his mom. Calling them that every single early song of his. Nothing changed. He's a wigger who acts true Ghetto which is why he was accepted in the rap community.
Unlike Vanilla Ice who was attacked at every turn for using rap since he didn't act and sing songs like a nigga.
I pretty much thought all rappers talked about was getting dem bitches, gold chains, etc. But people are determined to make me believe they're these deep lyricists that sing about the true awfulness of living in the ghetto and how despite their missed up lives they were able to claw their way out and become something more.
Make no mistake, Eminem became a corporate commodity the second he signed onto Dr. Dre's record label. However, he has definitely gotten worse over time. He was never some kind of deep genius, but a few of his early songs are slightly more meaningful than what you would usually find in mainstream hip hop, whereas his latest material is just typical hip hop egotism.

P.S. Ignore anyone who tries to tell you hip hop is an intelligent genre that's full of genius lyricists. If you want genuinely good lyricism, listen to Leonard Cohen, Tom Waits, and Nick Cave. Over 90% of mainstream rappers are shallow hedonists who don't have anything interesting to say.
I think I was trying to describe Eminem the way you did, but I may have worded it wrong. The thing about some of his early stuff being meaningful compared to his current stuff was what I was driving at, and that seemed to be the stuff people liked most.

I've never seen hip hop as deep and I doubt I ever would. If I did I'm sure I'd be one of those people who think Tupac is Jesus and shit.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon May 13, 2019 7:15 pm

Kama wrote:
I pretty much thought all rappers talked about was getting dem bitches, gold chains, etc. But people are determined to make me believe they're these deep lyricists that sing about the true awfulness of living in the ghetto and how despite their missed up lives they were able to claw their way out and become something more.
I guess "I'm an IRL toughguy" counts as a deep allegory of life in the ghetto.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Osterzone

Post by Osterzone » Mon May 13, 2019 7:20 pm

Cuckara wrote:
Mon May 13, 2019 6:53 pm
Don't you want to be cool?

Kama wrote:
Mon May 13, 2019 6:59 pm
Being a weeaboo makes more sense anyways. Black girls could never live up to the true beauty of a Japanese woman. Fuck Linkara married one with a green mohawk. I think that says it all about black chicks.
Linky's wife gets it-- she's a weeb that's super into idol culture and magical girl shit. Her Leslie Jones-looking self is like the antithesis of all that.
Last edited by Osterzone on Mon May 13, 2019 7:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post by Guest » Mon May 13, 2019 7:23 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Mon May 13, 2019 7:15 pm
Kama wrote:
What's not deep about

"I'm fightin' da cops
Poppin' heads with my glocks
Raping bitches afterwords with my giant black cock"

Cuckara

Post by Cuckara » Mon May 13, 2019 7:26 pm

Osterzone wrote:
Mon May 13, 2019 7:20 pm
Cuckara wrote:

Post by Guest » Mon May 13, 2019 7:42 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Mon May 13, 2019 7:15 pm
Kama wrote:
Dr. Dre was in some techno dance group before NWA called World Class Wrecking Cru where he wore makeup and his mother's cardigan. Gangsta rap was always 100% fake tough guy, corporate packaged rebellion bullshit from its inception.

Sir Mix-a-Lot rapping about fat asses and his shitty car and Will Smith rapping about his parents just not understanding were more real than all of gangsta rap.

Kama

Post by Kama » Mon May 13, 2019 9:46 pm

Osterzone wrote:
Mon May 13, 2019 7:20 pm
Cuckara wrote:

Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla

Post by Old Black Man » Mon May 13, 2019 10:01 pm

Damn Cuckara you nailed it with that post. Enema is a deluded psychopath who spergs about murdering his mom and girlfriend/wife in nearly every track and somehow doesn’t get arrested like most normies would. That and he inspired a generation of white trash punks to peroxide blonde their hair and turbo wigger out. I knew those sort of kids growing up, and they were all punk ass bitches.

Also dissing Trump? Oh damn I bet he’s really ass blasted over that Shady. :lol: Reminds me of this gay ass “no shame” event at my local theater where the college kids would have 5 minutes to do whatever they wanted as a performance. Of course there were some lame Drumpf focused sketches, but by far the worst was a negroid who couldn’t decide if he was doing rap or spoken word and would begin each [verse?] with the line “Fuck Trump”

Donald has connections man, he needs to exercise his ability to have people killed more often.
I’m getting too old for this shitposting.