ProJared: Internet Exhibitionist

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Re: ProJared: Internet Exhibitionist

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Mon May 13, 2019 10:18 am

I don't understand why that faggot is leaving (and I have no idea who he is, apparently some faggot writer), he represents their little SJW circle perfectly. Actually, it's fucking disgusting and fascinating at the same time how quickly the corpse of Prolapsed Jarhead has been devoured by his former best friends and used to gain brownie points.

This is how it's done, Trucker lady, you worthless dumb bitch. Achmed blew it up PedoJar's face, wiped his ass with few thousand bucks and got mad PR from that - he got the best out of it. Even Pigroach was able to dip the tip of his bent dick into puddle of PedoJar's blood and got more attention in that day than in a year.

"I strongly believe it's important to to center the narrative on the voice of the so called victim."

See? Perfect fit for their unholy circle of SJW faggotry. Believe the victims! Believe the survivors. Screw the accused side, any claim from "muh wimin" is a straight up fact, let's burn PedoJar on a stake! Fucking degenerates, all of them.

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

Dehbashi

Post by Dehbashi » Mon May 13, 2019 12:57 pm

The funny part is that Normal Boots found out in the beginning of April did an investigation then got rid of him with the evidence. I thought this is what they wanted. At least this is what the Vic Mignogna situation told me. I guess this faggot is upset that Normal Boots didn't go all out to virtue signal on this.

Angelfire Memes

Post by Angelfire Memes » Mon May 13, 2019 1:34 pm

Normal Boots obviously knew about it. They just didn't care until it came out in public. Just like how they obviously knew about Jontron's views, but didn't care until it came out in public. To be fair to them, it seems like they are equal opportunity degenerate scumbags.

Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla

Post by Old Black Man » Mon May 13, 2019 1:37 pm

Angelfire Memes wrote:
Mon May 13, 2019 1:34 pm
Normal Boots obviously knew about it. They just didn't care until it came out in public. Just like how they obviously knew about Jontron's views, but didn't care until it came out in public. To be fair to them, it seems like they are equal opportunity degenerate scumbags.
Now where have I heard that one before? :lol:
I’m getting too old for this shitposting.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Mon May 13, 2019 1:54 pm

Angelfire Memes wrote:
Normal Boots obviously knew about it. They just didn't care until it came out in public.
Just like brown bag Holly, Granny Lupa, Nostalgia Cunt and Armzgurl.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla

Post by Old Black Man » Mon May 13, 2019 2:06 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Mon May 13, 2019 1:54 pm
Angelfire Memes wrote:
Normal Boots obviously knew about it. They just didn't care until it came out in public.
Just like brown bag Holly, Granny Lupa, Nostalgia Cunt and Armzgurl.
Exactly.
I’m getting too old for this shitposting.

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Mon May 13, 2019 2:31 pm

Angelfire Memes wrote:
Not really. The Jon situation and the Jared situation aren't really equivalent. With Jon, it was using his controversy as a pretext to dump him because of both his inconvenient political views and the fact that they're all quite clearly resentful of his success. Whereas with Jared, they probably would have kept him if this didn't turn into the shitstorm that it did.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Pepsi Man

Post by Pepsi Man » Mon May 13, 2019 3:41 pm

I still don't even get how they dumped JonTron when Normal Boots was his idea to begin with. It wouldn't even exist without him.

He should've told them to fuck off and make their own network and then brought in creators that he liked.
Guest wrote:Poopy Man

Angelfire Memes

Post by Angelfire Memes » Mon May 13, 2019 3:59 pm

Considering we got Flex Tape out of the whole thing, was it all really such a bad thing?

Post by Guest » Mon May 13, 2019 4:26 pm

JonTron is his own brand, he didn't need the Normal Boots name for anything, so why bother? He made the right choice: instead of going through legal bullshit with those backstabbing faggots and being the center of more youtube drama, he just forgot about them, took some time off and came back doing whatever he wants with his NYC friends.