Wikipedia and Wikia

Talk about the internet itself instead of people.

Re: Wikipedia and Wikia

Post by Guest » Mon May 13, 2019 2:41 am

Liar Revealed wrote:
Mon May 13, 2019 12:17 am
Thanks guys! I'm kind of speechless to find sympathy at DHI of all places.
This is a sperge site. Fagmins and hotpockets are one of our greatest enemies, as they should be for all netizens.
Liar Revealed wrote:
Also, this is yet another case of SJWs taking over a hobby and deplatforming people who don't fit the narrative. But I could never imaging it happening to me and this franchise of all things
I've noticed faggy SJWs and tranny/gay freaks of nature butting their heads into old school manime more than once.
Sign of the times. No easy to consume entertainment medium is safe.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon May 13, 2019 3:38 am

It's fully intentional. Why'd they try to invade what's already faggy soy shit? No, they want to come for your stuff, for what you care about and enjoy. They want to take over and ruin absolutely everything and then move on to the next thing. They are like locusts.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Dingus Bajingus

Post by Dingus Bajingus » Mon May 13, 2019 6:02 am

So, since DHI history has come up in a thread about Wikis... Internet Nobody Database reboot when?

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon May 13, 2019 6:24 am

Dingus Bajingus wrote:
Mon May 13, 2019 6:02 am
So, since DHI history has come up in a thread about Wikis... Internet Nobody Database reboot when?
To use a Liru meme: Never Ever!
So maybe sometime ever, I guess. But who give editing rights to? Why bother? Who to put in there? I get a headache just pondering that shit.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon May 13, 2019 6:47 pm

Liar Revealed wrote:
Also, this is yet another case of SJWs taking over a hobby and deplatforming people who don't fit the narrative. But I could never imaging it happening to me and this franchise of all things. This is the series where this guy is one of the main heroes:
But afaik that's just his gimmick. He's not a nazi, he's just dressing up like that to constantly remind him of the sins of his ancestors. He is a tragic and deep character.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Tue May 14, 2019 5:49 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Mon May 13, 2019 6:47 pm
But afaik that's just his gimmick. He's not a nazi, he's just dressing up like that to constantly remind him of the sins of his ancestors. He is a tragic and deep character.
I suppose. The manga really doesn't get into it too deeply. His swastikas have been removed now, even in Japan.
His father absolutely was a Nazi, though. Here he is using his special attack: Zyklon B Breath
お前はもう死んでいる。

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue May 14, 2019 8:28 pm

Does he use that one before or after the Aryan Suplex?
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Sun May 19, 2019 3:07 pm

Is there a way to dump everything in the wiki to text files (or some other export format) before everything is ruined?

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Sun May 19, 2019 3:26 pm

Guest wrote:
Sun May 19, 2019 3:07 pm
Is there a way to dump everything in the wiki to text files (or some other export format) before everything is ruined?
Before he took away my admin rights, I performed a "backup dump" that exported the whole site to one xml file. But I don't know if the deleted pages were included in that.
お前はもう死んでいる。

GodsGift

Post by GodsGift » Wed Jun 05, 2019 2:39 am

That’ll teach you to waste your time putting effort into something next time you’ll think twice.