DSP Thread: Bugged Forum mechanics

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about

Re: DSP Thread: Bugged Forum mechanics

Post by Guest » Sat May 11, 2019 8:59 pm

It's so easy to troll DSP.

https://streamable.com/602ej
https://streamable.com/b9zce

Jared only wrote down 17 words in that tweet and Phil responded with like 500 words 3 years later on his prestream wasting his time. I wonder how many people exactly live rent free in DSP's head.

rpgworm

Post by rpgworm » Sat May 11, 2019 9:16 pm

Guest wrote:
Sat May 11, 2019 8:59 pm
It's so easy to troll DSP.

https://streamable.com/602ej
https://streamable.com/b9zce

Jared only wrote down 17 words in that tweet and Phil responded with like 500 words 3 years later on his prestream wasting his time. I wonder how many people exactly live rent free in DSP's head.
Eh... I say let him have it. Fucking guy is such a loser, throw him a bone every now and then.

I mean... yeah Phil is a idiot and a liar scumbag, and everybody knows that. At this point, only the retards paypigs gonna give him money, and paypigs are gonna pay pig, so whatever...

What is funny, is that a lot of people find endearing that the pigroach can outlive all these popular guys by the fact that he is seen by most as just this little vermin. Not that will affect his views and gains, looks like he is stuck with those sub counts till another retard gives him a bunch of money, but in way his disgusting ways of begging and grovelling made him trully live up to the "pigroach" monicker.

We are all be dead, and still, the pig roach shal out lives us all, asking, everyday, for bits and cheers .

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat May 11, 2019 10:44 pm

I told you guys to not meme the pigroach stuff too hard. Meme magic made him unkillable. He'll survive a Korean nuke direct hitting his house some day.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Sun May 12, 2019 1:39 am

More like unemployable and that meme magic is what he is going to need in the future to fight his gout and diabetes :lol:

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun May 12, 2019 1:42 am

Guest wrote:
Sun May 12, 2019 1:39 am
More like unemployable and that meme magic is what he is going to need in the future to fight his gout and diabetes :lol:
He hasn't had gout for years. Dunno if you're aware but it looks like he's taking the Spoony path of undeath and always disappointing.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sun May 12, 2019 7:34 am

DSP apparently made a massive rant video shitting on detractors again and going down a list of every negative, toxic thing he's ever done or been accused of, and calling all of them lies. Not gonna bother summarizing, he just did the superman returns WRONG!!!11!!! to every single thing anyone has ever said. One highlight was blaming leanna for him being caught jerking off. He only had to fap because she was refusing to fuck him dood! It's her fault! I guess it's also her fault he did it with his stream on and in his "office,"
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun May 12, 2019 7:49 am

He had to. She put up a poster in his office saying "I won't fuck you"!

Dude really must own the pettiest of all Book of Grudges.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Sun May 12, 2019 8:55 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sun May 12, 2019 1:42 am
He hasn't had gout for years.
He never had gout! He had a sore toe for a couple days! He just a fucking pussy who has to call it gout instead of admitting he stubbed his toe!
Last edited by Kugelfisch on Sun May 12, 2019 2:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Fixed the quote.

Post by Guest » Sun May 12, 2019 8:56 am

Well that's embarrassing.

Angelfire Memes

Post by Angelfire Memes » Sun May 12, 2019 9:12 am

That was incredible. The lore behind this is that Wan Xian of all people tweeted about DSPs "redemption arc" and someone replied to him with a list of things Phil has done. Stuff like the Leanna hospital incident, project 7, and so on. So this whole video seems to have been to impress Ian miles fucking Cheong by debunking each allegation from that list. What a time to be alive.