SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Re: DSP Thread: Bugged Forum mechanics

Post by mad bum » Fri May 10, 2019 5:01 am

It's just the trolls dood! It's there fault! It's not like my trolls give me hundreds of dollars every month!
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Fri May 10, 2019 5:20 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Fri May 10, 2019 4:54 am
Objectively, nothing he said was wrong.
The hilarious thing is DSP is losing his fanbase because of both his shit attitude and shit content. :lol: :lol: :lol:

He lost 4-6 mods (depending how you want to look at it) based on his wedding shenanigans and his overall viewership on youtube has plummeted. He gets about 1k views and has 180k subs. Granted a lot of those are dead subs, but he's still WAY under the 10% number I consider the minimum for a "healthy" channel. Plenty of his videos don't even get 500 views. Meanwhile on twitch, he's making consistently high income but from a vanishingly small group of paypigs. Without cucks like Rab Warren giving him $30+ per day, every day, consistently, he'd make less than minimum wage in damn near every stream. Even when you account for bits.

DSP having anything to say about a formerly healthy channel losing subs is fucking hilarious to me. He's the poster child for now not to build a channel. If someone in 2019 tried to build a youtube channel following the DSP method, they'd never be able to make a living doing it, let alone make six figures. And he fucking knows it. He got in on the ground floor and that little bit on branding he has left (mostly negative shit like being salty at games and fapping on stream) is all that keeps him retaining viewers and "paying muh billth."

Also I just wanna point out DSP said "cheating can't be hidden" when he literally cheated with Khet on subaru man.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Kama

Post by Kama » Fri May 10, 2019 6:04 am

He's just gloating cause it's not him for once. He knows by tomorrow it'll be back to business as usual so it's whatever

Angelfire Memes

Post by Angelfire Memes » Fri May 10, 2019 8:34 am

DSP happy to dunk on another interior crocodile-alligator despite not knowing the full kahntext of the situation. The ironing is delicious.

Angelfire Memes

Post by Angelfire Memes » Fri May 10, 2019 9:00 am

Holy fuck Phil is so fucking salty and toxic it's hilarious.

>Phil kept a note of a single Jared Tweet from 2016
>Has to insert himself into a drama that has nothing to do with him
>Pinned the fucking Tweet

Does Phil have a spreadsheet of everyone who's ever mocked him just in case he needs to back up his future smugposting? He's clearly kept this Jared Tweet in mind for over 3 years just in case Jared ever did anything embarrassing.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Fri May 10, 2019 9:30 am

He's currently going on a massive gin rant in multiple tweets gloating over projared.

Let me remind you again, pigroach, that Leanna cheated on you and you and Khet cheated on subaru man. In the world of people who cheat on their partners, you don't have moral high ground here. Khet was also poached from his fanbase and so was leanna. Both were fans before he started fucking them. It's not like he just went to the club one day and met a nice girl. He poached his fanbase just like Projared did.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Post by Guest » Fri May 10, 2019 4:24 pm

The Dark Syde wins again. Completely BTFO everyone.

https://twitter.com/TheyCallMeDSP/statu ... 1839931392

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri May 10, 2019 4:31 pm

Dave knows what you did 3 summers ago.

>being an IN sucks because you have no private life

Maybe the solution is to get a real job that doesn't require you to whore yourself out for the internet?
Kama wrote:
Fri May 10, 2019 6:04 am
He's just gloating cause it's not him for once. He knows by tomorrow it'll be back to business as usual so it's whatever
Not so sure about that. He has so few personal "victories", he might just keep gloating until ProJared evolves into ProJustin.
rabidtictac wrote:
Fri May 10, 2019 9:30 am
Let me remind you again, pigroach, that Leanna cheated on you and you and Khet cheated on subaru man. In the world of people who cheat on their partners, you don't have moral high ground here. Khet was also poached from his fanbase and so was leanna. Both were fans before he started fucking them. It's not like he just went to the club one day and met a nice girl. He poached his fanbase just like Projared did.
Well, self-reflection was never his strong suit.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette