Islam

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Islam

Post by RAPEMAN » Tue May 07, 2019 2:15 am

Ilhan Omar Is Now Just Spouting Off Hamas Propaganda. Well our old friend Cunt Omar just went off the deep end and shown her true colors. I get European infiltration but I never thought Muslims would get into a place of power in American politics.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Post by Guest » Tue May 07, 2019 12:20 pm

America learned absolutely nothing from 9/11.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue May 07, 2019 1:20 pm

Being anything even vaguely contra Israel will be harmful for her career in burger politics.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Tue May 07, 2019 5:02 pm

How many more protesters must be shot, rockets must be fired, and little kids must be killed until the endless cycle of violence ends?
All of them.
Is Spoony dead yet?

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Tue May 07, 2019 6:06 pm

Agreed. Until every "Palestinian" Arab is eliminated there will never be enough. Gaza essentially had the option of becoming Israeli citizens and started enjoying the high economical prosperity of the Jews but opted to elect a terrorist organization hellbent on throwing stones at Israel and doing nothing for the actual people. Gaza doesn't look war torn just because its war torn, it looks war torn because no money or aid has been used to make a better life for the Palestinians, all money invested in Military action.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Tue May 07, 2019 7:10 pm

Guest wrote:
Tue May 07, 2019 12:20 pm
America learned absolutely nothing from 9/11.
Not necessarily. We still have the travel ban, and liberal news will let you know it's still there and reeee about it.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue May 07, 2019 11:08 pm

RAPEMAN wrote:
Tue May 07, 2019 6:06 pm
Agreed. Until every "Palestinian" Arab is eliminated there will never be enough. Gaza essentially had the option of becoming Israeli citizens and started enjoying the high economical prosperity of the Jews but opted to elect a terrorist organization hellbent on throwing stones at Israel and doing nothing for the actual people. Gaza doesn't look war torn just because its war torn, it looks war torn because no money or aid has been used to make a better life for the Palestinians, all money invested in Military action.
Not all people are like Americans and totally fine with Jews ruling them.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Wed May 08, 2019 4:15 am

I'm not sure which side to choose. Do I choose the ruling jews who don't give a shit if they fire a rocket into an apartment building, or the mudslimes with AKs who want to behead a woman for going to college? So many fantastic choices!
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Wed May 08, 2019 4:23 am

Just nuke them all and let God sort them out
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed May 08, 2019 2:31 pm

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Wed May 08, 2019 4:23 am
Just nuke them all and let God sort them out
Exactly. I can understand why both parties can't stand each other. Especially because I don't like either. It's all semites and they are barely any different from each other genetically.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!