Trans-Snowflakes Megathread

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Re: Trans-Snowflakes Megathread

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri May 03, 2019 8:10 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Fri May 03, 2019 7:28 pm
This is also where he tosses aside the idea of earning money by writing an epic fantasy novel, which is a real shame. I mean, just imagine some fantasyshit written in that style.
Instead of writing about wizards, he decided to become the most legendary wizard himself. :lol:
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri May 03, 2019 8:11 pm

Too bad IRL has a mad Saving Throw.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri May 03, 2019 8:19 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Fri May 03, 2019 8:11 pm
Too bad IRL has a mad Saving Throw.
God is just a notoriously shitty DM.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla

Post by Old Black Man » Fri May 03, 2019 8:37 pm

Good fucking lord that document is a monument to ego and self pity. I’ve read snippets but that early childhood shit alone makes me wanna throttle some sense into the little dipshit.

Life can fucking suck. People can be cruel, harsh, and unjust, men and women alike. But when you hold yourself to such a high level of esteem of course everything is going to disappoint you. That prick probably had it a lot better than most people and didn’t even realize it due to what a self absorbed creep he was. I’m willing to bet that punk never missed a meal or anything else vital. Ugh, what a waste, and to think that he managed to rub others of their lives before ending his own miserable existence. I get wanting to die, but don’t take others with you in the process.

Apologies for the spergery, people like that I just loathe.
I’m getting too old for this shitposting.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri May 03, 2019 9:01 pm

And don't forget how he felt "rejected" because the world didn't hand him a blonde waifu on a silver platter.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Fri May 03, 2019 8:19 pm
He's just an oldschool grognard that loves running the Tomb of Horrors.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla

Post by Old Black Man » Fri May 03, 2019 9:27 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Fri May 03, 2019 9:01 pm
And don't forget how he felt "rejected" because the world didn't hand him a blonde waifu on a silver platter.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Fri May 03, 2019 8:19 pm
He's just an oldschool grognard that loves running the Tomb of Horrors.
And there there is why I worship Crom.
His gods were simple and understandable; Crom was their chief, and he lived on a great mountain, whence he sent forth dooms and death. It was useless to call on Crom, because he was a gloomy, savage god, and he hated weaklings. But he gave a man courage at birth, and the will and might to kill his enemies, which, in the Cimmerian's mind, was all any god should be expected to do.
I’m getting too old for this shitposting.

BlueberryRagamuffin
Goon

Post by BlueberryRagamuffin » Fri May 03, 2019 11:06 pm

Old Black Man wrote:
Fri May 03, 2019 8:37 pm
Good fucking lord that document is a monument to ego and self pity. I’ve read snippets but that early childhood shit alone makes me wanna throttle some sense into the little dipshit.

Life can fucking suck. People can be cruel, harsh, and unjust, men and women alike. But when you hold yourself to such a high level of esteem of course everything is going to disappoint you. That prick probably had it a lot better than most people and didn’t even realize it due to what a self absorbed creep he was. I’m willing to bet that punk never missed a meal or anything else vital. Ugh, what a waste, and to think that he managed to rub others of their lives before ending his own miserable existence. I get wanting to die, but don’t take others with you in the process.

Apologies for the spergery, people like that I just loathe.
I read an article about his dad's director friend Dale Launer trying to coach Rodger on talking to women. He told Rodger to go up to a woman on the street and compliment her. Rodger said, "Why do I have to compliment them? They should compliment me." What a douche. Women typically don't approach men, we wait for them to approach us.
RedLine wrote:
Tue Mar 15, 2022 10:32 pm
Getting Eiffel Tower'd by Spoony & Miles and taking double Antwiler seed is the only way to earn DHI Deluxe Mega-Platinum status.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat May 04, 2019 12:03 am

Sick trips. Checked.

You guys clearly don't understand, since you're not Supreme Gentlemen that's to be expected. Of course do women not just throw themselves at you, but that's only because you're not even remotely in his league. For a man like him, it was the gravest possible insult.
To add insult to injury his dipshit father threw his rightful inheritance out of the window for a dumb movie, tormented him with a complete bitch whore stepmother, sent him to some third world shithole for weeks and didn't even buy him a car with sufficient ramming speed.
You imbeciles can't fathom the agony he had to endure.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Sat May 04, 2019 12:08 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat May 04, 2019 12:03 am
Sick trips. Checked.
Nick DiPaolo trips.
FOUR
FOUR
FOUR

Post by Guest » Sat May 04, 2019 12:11 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat May 04, 2019 12:03 am
To add insult to injury his dipshit father threw his rightful inheritance out of the window for a dumb movie
Not a fan of Hugh Jackman?