Rekieta Law

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Kama

Re: Rekieta Law

Post by Kama » Tue Apr 30, 2019 10:10 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Tue Apr 30, 2019 4:18 pm
I think the IBS crowd that makes much of his current viewership will eventually just move on and that'll be it.
Pretty much this.

I only say the things I do about Nick because I've seen how fickle the IBS crowd is. Either that or the guy running the stream goes into a huge downward spiral because of the spike in fame. At this point it seems like a cycle that just keeps hopping from one person to the next.

Nick may not even be affected by it, and in that case good for him then. I hope he's not.

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Tue Apr 30, 2019 11:18 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Tue Apr 30, 2019 4:18 pm
I think the IBS crowd that makes much of his current viewership will eventually just move on and that'll be it.
He'll keep his core audience who care about legal cases involving INs since those are happening more often. The reason people like Warski and Ralph fuck up is solely because it is their only income source and if there is less drama they don't make as much money and panic. Andy and JF started having issues because Andy was worried about metrics since every fucking stream was JF talking to his alt-right buddies about ethno-states which got boring after 2 months, and the views showed it. No wonder Null fits in so well with the IBS crowd, like him they feel the need to force and manufacture drama when it dies down rather than be patient, this shit goes through ups and downs like a seasonal business. But Andy and Ralph come across as retards with money who don't save it during peak drama periods.

With this being side money and not necessary, Nick won't panic when the Vic stuff dies down since his base income will be fine.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Wed May 01, 2019 1:41 am

Thing is, there's a market on youtube for videos about the law. I find that shit endlessly fascinating as long as the person doing it isn't a massive sperge (hence the lack of interest in rikieta law). I love hearing about how these weird-ass sovereign cases do when they go to court, or what a judge thinks of some dumb IN's retarded slapp suit. It's hilarious to me to see the most normie of normie judges, who normally listen to cases about drugs and violent crimes, have to lower themselves to a hearing over someone butthurt about muh online bullying. Or listen to some shovshit talk about how taxation is illegal.

As long as he doesn't let this temporary Vic shit define him, he could easily do well after the lawsuit is done.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Osterzone

Post by Osterzone » Wed May 01, 2019 6:04 am

Unbanned from twitter

Rapeculture

Post by Rapeculture » Wed May 01, 2019 6:15 am

Osterzone wrote:
Wed May 01, 2019 6:04 am
Unbanned from twitter
😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃
rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2023 4:57 am
Rapeculture lives in a van by the river and rapes bitches every day.

veris leta facies

Post by veris leta facies » Wed May 01, 2019 6:19 am

The savage beast is back! Unleashed free on the platform of feminists and sjw cucks, Jesus wept.
When passing through the Valley of Humiliation, slaves and dastards, exposing their sores, sob aloud for consolation and sympathy.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed May 01, 2019 6:51 am

This must have been the work of Trump himself!
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Wed May 01, 2019 11:33 am

Fucker got back faster than Renfamous... :lol:

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

Dehbashi

Post by Dehbashi » Wed May 01, 2019 3:00 pm

My understanding is that in the email Twitter sent him regarding reinstating his account they apologized for the BS takedown. Man are the people that were celebrating his takedown going to be reeeeing to the heavens. :lol:

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu May 02, 2019 11:19 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Wed May 01, 2019 1:41 am
Thing is, there's a market on youtube for videos about the law. I find that shit endlessly fascinating as long as the person doing it isn't a massive sperge (hence the lack of interest in rikieta law).
Then maybe his series of videos about the lolsuit from Maddox would be more your thing. He's a lot more dry on those. He's still getting blasted on Bowmore, though. :lol:
Nah, seriously, Nick can be much less spergy if he wants to. He's totally hamming it up and I can't really blame him with all the money this makes for him. He's obviously having fun as well. I completely understand if that's not your thing but unlike with most INs that's not really representative of how the guy normally would be. Dude struck gold and he's having a blast with his 15 minutes of fame and wealth. Good for him.

Don't forget, this entire drama saga wouldn't be half as entertaining without him. He brings this shit out into the open, has insider information and clearly bothers the SocJus faggots massively. Without him, all this shit would've been much less out in the open.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!