Onision Shitfest

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
rabidtictac

Re: Onision Tree Saga

Post by rabidtictac » Tue Apr 16, 2019 3:32 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Tue Apr 16, 2019 2:56 am
Repzion majorly pisses Onion off and that's always a good thing. I support that 100%. Best thing Repzion ever did.
Same. Onision is one of the shittiest e-celebs I've ever seen. He's so toxic I have very little interest in following or discussing him at all unless he's currently being fucked hard by life. I have no interest whatsoever in seeing his videos or watching him engage in petty drama with other youtubers. The only thing I want Onision to do is get fucked and then die.

People like repzion piss him off and I think that's good. The more energy Onision wastes being upset about random shitters on the internet, the less time he can spend raping underage girls, abusing his kid, pissing off his neighbors and destroying natural wetlands.

Whereas with someone like Pat (who Larry is obsessed with,) you could argue he really doesn't cause much harm to anyone. He artificially inflates the prices of old vidya gaems, but a) emulators exist and b) he's hardly the only collectorfag who does this. He backstabbed Larry but that's irrelevant to anyone who isn't Larry. :lol:
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Angelfire Memes

Post by Angelfire Memes » Tue Apr 16, 2019 8:58 am

Guest wrote:
Tue Apr 16, 2019 3:08 am
But why does Mister Rape Zeon obsess over Onion Boy? Like what links those two faggots together?
Onision videos get him a lot of views. He's admitted as much. One of the things about Repzion I actually like is that he's open about how much money he makes off of Onion boy which triggers Grug something fierce as his own channels are in the shitter.

There aren't many INs I wish harm on. Not even DSP, as aggressively irritating and manipulative as he is, because the worst thing he does is whine a lot to scam idiots (I'm including his dumbass wife in that category). Onision is an actual predator, a child groomer, and a narc who abuses his own wife and kids. It boggles my mind that this fuck isn't on some sort of register yet. If I came in from a night out and he was on fire in the toilet bowl, I'd piss in the sink.

Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla

Post by Old Black Man » Tue Apr 16, 2019 12:47 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Tue Apr 16, 2019 3:32 am
Kugelfisch wrote:
Tue Apr 16, 2019 2:56 am
Repzion majorly pisses Onion off and that's always a good thing. I support that 100%. Best thing Repzion ever did.
Same. Onision is one of the shittiest e-celebs I've ever seen. He's so toxic I have very little interest in following or discussing him at all unless he's currently being fucked hard by life. I have no interest whatsoever in seeing his videos or watching him engage in petty drama with other youtubers. The only thing I want Onision to do is get fucked and then die.

People like repzion piss him off and I think that's good. The more energy Onision wastes being upset about random shitters on the internet, the less time he can spend raping underage girls, abusing his kid, pissing off his neighbors and destroying natural wetlands.

Whereas with someone like Pat (who Larry is obsessed with,) you could argue he really doesn't cause much harm to anyone. He artificially inflates the prices of old vidya gaems, but a) emulators exist and b) he's hardly the only collectorfag who does this. He backstabbed Larry but that's irrelevant to anyone who isn't Larry. :lol:
This. Not a lot of nobodies inspire genuine hatred in me, but the ones that do fully earn it for their atrocious behavior. Onion bitch is a creep who deserves to suffer for his wrong doings, I welcome any misfortune that he faces.
I’m getting too old for this shitposting.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue Apr 16, 2019 2:20 pm

Guest wrote:
Tue Apr 16, 2019 3:08 am
But why does Mister Rape Zeon obsess over Onion Boy? Like what links those two faggots together?
Both are old news on YT and Rape Zeon made videos about Onion before and since then Onion fucking hates him. I think Repzion just has fun fucking with him and making good money with the clicks. The money from the clicks is a large part of what makes the Onion platinum mad and with his whole "I'll sue you for damages!" sperg out he's dumb enough to give him even more stuff to talk about and make more money. :lol:
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Mon Apr 22, 2019 9:21 am

Can we make this also a thread about "Bootface" aka Onision wife? Bitch is almost as bad as Burntfaceface himself: Yeah she was a victim at one point but shefor years not just enabled Emo Freddy Krugger but actually fakes being a lesbian to get fresh teenage girls for Onionfreak, is also a terrible mother that care more about being som kind of tumblresque freak to raise her kids and not only refused help from her family like when they tried to convince her to come live away from Greg insane bullshit but refused because she truly doesn't see anything wrong with Grug, in fact she's a terrible human being that only had her kids because she thought that Gurg would love her more/as a band-aid for her failing marriage. It failed

All of this after OnionPedo tried to leave her while she was pregnant with kid 1 or 2, also this is the only place that now could talk about the Space Prince (you wish i was making this name up, she really thinks she is oneor some crazy shit like that) because foxdicks farms banned talk about her because people in Onion tread got triggered because people kept saying she ugly like she is. Bunch of numbnuts over there

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Apr 22, 2019 12:39 pm

Sure. I just don't know anything about her. I never followed the Onion much because he's so fucking obnoxious.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Mon Apr 29, 2019 6:56 pm

If only zoomers would stop enabling these people :lol:

Post by Guest » Mon May 06, 2019 2:42 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Mon Apr 22, 2019 12:39 pm
Sure. I just don't know anything about her. I never followed the Onion much because he's so fucking obnoxious.
FoxDicks Farms has digged a whole load of awful shit she did, i know the farms aren't liked here for a good reason but fuck looking up Bootface and Pedoonion videos and social media when it's been documented well enough already (I did try but i got legit very nauseous listening to these assholes)

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon May 06, 2019 11:56 am

They are really more kiwi-type cows. I'm sure there are many keks to be had but I find actually watching Onion tedious.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

BenComicGraphics

Post by BenComicGraphics » Mon May 06, 2019 4:14 pm

Onion is a sociopath. I can see it in his beta male eyes. He fucking complained that the drill instructor in bootcamp yelled at him. That's like complaining rain is wet. Fucking pussy.