Get Woke, Go Broke Thread

Talk about the life consuming, celibacy inducing hobby that is all the rage these days.
rabidtictac

Re: Get Woke, Go Broke Thread

Post by rabidtictac » Mon Apr 29, 2019 5:28 am

MK9's dlc characters weren't that interesting, except for Rain. Freddy Kreuger was banned in tournaments because he was broken. Scarlet in MK9 was whatever. Cyber Sub was pretty cool, I guess. I can't remember if he was actually dlc or not. Kenshi was good.

I dunno, I feel like if you paid for the DLC in MK9, all you really got was Kenshi and Rain. Rain I never saw in tourneys. Kenshi was strong though. I think Cyber Sub Zero was in the default game, now that I think about it.

4-5 characters is a tiny amount of dlc fighters compared to a current meme fighting game. I'm honestly surprised Noob got into MK11 when you consider both Smoke and Ermac are out.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Mon Apr 29, 2019 6:25 am

Get woke go broke should apply to Ass Effect Andromeda too, but I don't know enough about that game to point to specifics.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Post by Guest » Mon Apr 29, 2019 8:13 am

It's more super boring than it is too woke.

Post by Guest » Mon Apr 29, 2019 9:20 am

Ass Effect 4 was so bad that Bioware had to make double sure to not fuckup the faces on Anthem to not be made into memes.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Apr 29, 2019 11:14 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Mon Apr 29, 2019 6:25 am
Get woke go broke should apply to Ass Effect Andromeda too, but I don't know enough about that game to point to specifics.
Nah, it wasn't even half as woke as DA: Inquisition. Since you can fuck just about anyone with any character in ME everyone is potentially gay anyway and that's nothing new for the ME series.
It just was a buggy mess with programming talent and quality control on the level of your average asset flip Unity game. Another victim of EA forcing all their studios to use Frostbyte for stuff it wasn't made to do by a team too inexperienced with the engine.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Apr 29, 2019 4:07 pm

Androme also had some funny SJW pandering fails, like when their target audience got triggered at some NPC basically going "DID YOU NOW I'M TRANS?! HERE'S MY DEAD NAME!"
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Dehbashi

Post by Dehbashi » Mon Apr 29, 2019 5:50 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Mon Apr 29, 2019 5:28 am
MK9's dlc characters weren't that interesting, except for Rain. Freddy Kreuger was banned in tournaments because he was broken. Scarlet in MK9 was whatever. Cyber Sub was pretty cool, I guess. I can't remember if he was actually dlc or not. Kenshi was good.
From what I remember from MK9, Every character that appeared in the first 3 games were non-DLC except Rain and he was actually in UMK3 first. The only other exception was Cyber Sub Zero and he was a timeline change of what if him and not Smoke became a cyborg. But he was also part of the main game. The only DLC characters I remember we're Rain, Kenshi, Skarlet, and Kreuger. Hell I remember classic skins for Scorpion, Sub Zero, and Reptile as DLC more than anything else.
Anyway fuck Boon for hating on the best game of the franchise. He probably thinks Deadly Alliance is the best game ever which is why he keeps trying to go back to that game play

Post by Guest » Mon Apr 29, 2019 6:12 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Mon Apr 29, 2019 4:07 pm
Androme also had some funny SJW pandering fails, like when their target audience got triggered at some NPC basically going "DID YOU NOW I'M TRANS?! HERE'S MY DEAD NAME!"
That reminds me of that Baldurs Gate addon shitty fanfic lol.

ban

Post by ban » Mon Apr 29, 2019 7:38 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Sat Apr 27, 2019 8:17 pm
I can talk about weeb fightan until the cows come home, but let's look at a woke game instead:

Wokenstein is already well known as a Get Woke franchise. The first one, New Order, had a fairly ok story. I still think it's shit as a game, but it wasn't WOKE.

Wokenstein 2 the new cucklossus was super fucking woke. I'll list a few things:

-jews everywhere
-fat nazi chick is actually not that bad, imblying fat people are nice even if they're nazis
-main female character is preggers for the entire game, muh stronk wombyn can fight even while pregnant
-black people everywhere
-BJ enlists the nazi-fighting help of a bunch of counterculture SJWs and the black power movement
-story was prioritized over gameplay
-BJ was beaten as a child and called a faggot IIRC

The new game looks even worse:

-BJ nowhere to be seen, now we get these short-hair bitches who look like lesbian college protestors
-they swear constantly and have terrible dialogue
-Again, BJ nowhere to be seen in a wolfenstein game
-since this one is in america again, expect even more black people, jewish people and SJWs
-Twins are treated like, and act like, BLM thugs to further hammer the point home that you should always kill nazis especially in the CURRENT YEAR++++
You and me both Tictac but deep down, it's better that the FagGayCommunity doesn't pay attention to them and let them outpozz each other out until everyone is worse than SonicFox and claw each others dicks off. Ultimately, it's better for a game to be niche and appreciated rather than fucked by every asshole and recognized.

As for Wokestein 2, you forgot the whole :

-Fat Nazi lady has a thing for black guy
-Fat Nazi lady gets plowed by said black guy in a submarine
-We see that plowing
-It was even in a trailer
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sat Apr 27, 2019 9:50 pm
The only alternate timelines worth exploring in this franchise would either involve a Lich Führer and his Zombiemacht, or an army of cloned Gatling Hitlers. Or both.
Didn't this happen in the Wolfie game where BJ was voiced by DMC2 Dante? Or am I misremembering the double MecHitler parts and it was just zombitches in leather?
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Apr 27, 2019 9:55 pm
In nu-Wolfenstein you're not allowed to make Hitler even remotely cool in any way. He's just a strawman for Dumpf and as such must be 100% pathetic. Leftards don't care that it's not satisfying to defeat somebody like that, it's the narrative that matters. It's not like they play games anyway.
Don't forget the various cucknadians and britbongs who will gush over this and Communazi nuclear simulator 30-random numbers for its presentation and how OMG real the guns are and feel despite never even shooting one, the faggots but they have totally researched them somehow and they go on and on about how Spec Ops : The Autism Spectrum is great and what the philosopgies of all these gaymes are. And then proceed to gush over Gaylo and Crysis as well.

Nevertheless, feel free to enlighten yourselves my brothers and get woke with me :

I don't know about you but I can feel muh melanin risin' n' shiiiiiieeeeeet. Truf and jasstis brutha, we will be kangz, yo.
Assiman wrote:You know who else is never wrong? Ban.
poonoo wrote:You just got ban'd!
He warned youShow

Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla

Post by Old Black Man » Tue Apr 30, 2019 7:34 pm

ban wrote:
Mon Apr 29, 2019 7:38 pm
rabidtictac wrote:
Sat Apr 27, 2019 8:17 pm
I can talk about weeb fightan until the cows come home, but let's look at a woke game instead:

Wokenstein is already well known as a Get Woke franchise. The first one, New Order, had a fairly ok story. I still think it's shit as a game, but it wasn't WOKE.

Wokenstein 2 the new cucklossus was super fucking woke. I'll list a few things:

-jews everywhere
-fat nazi chick is actually not that bad, imblying fat people are nice even if they're nazis
-main female character is preggers for the entire game, muh stronk wombyn can fight even while pregnant
-black people everywhere
-BJ enlists the nazi-fighting help of a bunch of counterculture SJWs and the black power movement
-story was prioritized over gameplay
-BJ was beaten as a child and called a faggot IIRC

The new game looks even worse:

-BJ nowhere to be seen, now we get these short-hair bitches who look like lesbian college protestors
-they swear constantly and have terrible dialogue
-Again, BJ nowhere to be seen in a wolfenstein game
-since this one is in america again, expect even more black people, jewish people and SJWs
-Twins are treated like, and act like, BLM thugs to further hammer the point home that you should always kill nazis especially in the CURRENT YEAR++++
You and me both Tictac but deep down, it's better that the FagGayCommunity doesn't pay attention to them and let them outpozz each other out until everyone is worse than SonicFox and claw each others dicks off. Ultimately, it's better for a game to be niche and appreciated rather than fucked by every asshole and recognized.

As for Wokestein 2, you forgot the whole :

-Fat Nazi lady has a thing for black guy
-Fat Nazi lady gets plowed by said black guy in a submarine
-We see that plowing
-It was even in a trailer
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sat Apr 27, 2019 9:50 pm
The only alternate timelines worth exploring in this franchise would either involve a Lich Führer and his Zombiemacht, or an army of cloned Gatling Hitlers. Or both.
Didn't this happen in the Wolfie game where BJ was voiced by DMC2 Dante? Or am I misremembering the double MecHitler parts and it was just zombitches in leather?
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Apr 27, 2019 9:55 pm
In nu-Wolfenstein you're not allowed to make Hitler even remotely cool in any way. He's just a strawman for Dumpf and as such must be 100% pathetic. Leftards don't care that it's not satisfying to defeat somebody like that, it's the narrative that matters. It's not like they play games anyway.
Don't forget the various cucknadians and britbongs who will gush over this and Communazi nuclear simulator 30-random numbers for its presentation and how OMG real the guns are and feel despite never even shooting one, the faggots but they have totally researched them somehow and they go on and on about how Spec Ops : The Autism Spectrum is great and what the philosopgies of all these gaymes are. And then proceed to gush over Gaylo and Crysis as well.

Nevertheless, feel free to enlighten yourselves my brothers and get woke with me :

I don't know about you but I can feel muh melanin risin' n' shiiiiiieeeeeet. Truf and jasstis brutha, we will be kangz, yo.
Uhuru!
I’m getting too old for this shitposting.