Miscarriage of Acchild

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about

Re: Miscarriage of Acchild

Post by Guest » Sun Apr 28, 2019 5:13 pm

What is it with Brits and child fucking. JFC, no wonder you faggots like muzzies and Jews so much.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sun Apr 28, 2019 5:21 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sun Apr 28, 2019 5:06 pm
Everyone to Soygon as he gets buried for shit he said years ago:
SpoilerShow
i told you dog.jpg
Yeah. Everyone told him ages ago he needed to stop being arrogant and stop trying to court the mainstream. He wants desperately to be respected by the political mainstream, but that will never happen and he's too delusional to understand why. :lol: He likes to think of himself as moderate, but he's still too edgelord for mainstreamers, he shat on conventional media for years (the same people he wants to become) and he's too egotistical for the internet audience he used to have. :lol:

His channel metrics still look healthy at a glance from me. My guess is he can keep milking his meme-tier SJW criticism for a few more years. But he's already become a joke and we all saw what happened to MundaneFatt and DSP once that happened. Jarbo Pesos is the EvilAJ for Soygon and Matt. :lol:
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Dehbashi

Post by Dehbashi » Tue Apr 30, 2019 7:26 pm

Everyone is leaving UKIP and even erasing everything pretending it never existed. The running joke has been that Soygon destros every movement he touches but man he may destroy a political party. That is really special on his part. Will go down in history as the only one man wrecking crew. :lol:

Post by Guest » Tue Apr 30, 2019 9:02 pm

UKIP was already dead though. They voted and achieved their goal. That the EU hates elections and membership is not up to debate neither Farage nor his followers could have known beforehand :lol:

Soygon never gets the memo because he is a retard. He is gonna be put up against the wall when the people he supports come to power.

Post by Guest » Tue Apr 30, 2019 9:44 pm

Guest wrote:
Tue Apr 30, 2019 9:02 pm
UKIP was already dead though. They voted and achieved their goal. That the EU hates elections and membership is not up to debate neither Farage nor his followers could have known beforehand :lol:

Soygon never gets the memo because he is a retard. He is gonna be put up against the wall when the people he supports come to power.
Will the party could have kept raising a ruckus and piling on pressure since Brexit hasn't actually happened, which is what Farage's new Brexit party intends to do. That's where just about everyone who used to be important in UKIP is moving to, leaving Miscarriage of Acchild a hollowed out husk to make his new home in.

Bobito

Post by Bobito » Wed May 01, 2019 3:42 pm

The fucker doesn’t even know where his political views belong, at most he can successfully keep milking retards with similar brain damage.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu May 02, 2019 11:30 pm

Bobito wrote:
Wed May 01, 2019 3:42 pm
The fucker doesn’t even know where his political views belong, at most he can successfully keep milking retards with similar brain damage.
I'm not right wing!
*hates islam*
Seriously, I'm not!
*supports brexit*
I've always been a liberal!
*joins ukip*

So when's he joining his fellow white niggers at Blood & Honour? Can't wait to have him tell me once again how he's not right wing with a swastika tattoo on his forehead.
Just like how Linkara is a closet faggot that thinks fucking a transfaggot is the loophole to not being gay despite sucking dick, Soygon thinks that if he just insists on being left wing hard and often enough it'll become an accepted reality by everyone else.
In all actuality, he'd be full on Alt-Right by now if only he wasn't an actual cuck and quadroon and gotten platinum mad about them making fun of him for that.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Fri May 03, 2019 12:32 am

Miscarriage of Acchild has become that fat British guy from Indy 4.
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Bobito

Post by Bobito » Fri May 03, 2019 12:46 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Thu May 02, 2019 11:30 pm
In all actuality, he'd be full on Alt-Right by now if only he wasn't an actual cuck and quadroon and gotten platinum mad about them making fun of him for that.
If he sucked dick then he is a proper alt right member.

Post by Guest » Fri May 03, 2019 10:13 am

He had those late nights with Milo...