What are you playing?

Talk about the life consuming, celibacy inducing hobby that is all the rage these days.
AdorableOtter

Re: What are you playing?

Post by AdorableOtter » Thu Apr 25, 2019 3:56 am

It's just a pure speculation, but in Deus:HR cyborgs went into psycho zombie rampage state and maybe that's why they are treated like shit?? It's a shame it's just a woke shit for the sake of it.
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Tue Apr 23, 2019 3:26 pm
The worst part about Octopath is that it makes me think of a sequel to Octodad.
The problem is, the are thing like catgirl, foxgirl, dickgir, squid girl but not octopus girl. Why.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Thu Apr 25, 2019 5:23 am

AdorableOtter wrote:
Thu Apr 25, 2019 3:56 am
It's just a pure speculation, but in Deus:HR cyborgs went into psycho zombie rampage state and maybe that's why they are treated like shit?? It's a shame it's just a woke shit for the sake of it.
Yeah, that's the reason given, but even in human revolution, you saw "augs" being slurred, downtrodden and shit on. For pretty much no reason. They went out of their way, in fact, to come up with meme reasons why augmented people would be discriminated against.

"my pimp wants me to get augs for the customers' pleasure." Um, what? :lol: :lol: :lol: How does that make sense? Would they implant a giant metal dick next to your clit? Would it REALLY make you all that much more money to have metal prostitutes rather than flesh ones? They use some nonsense about how the scrips for augmetic rejection are used like a drug. As if conventional drugs don't already exist and wouldn't work better for keeping a ho leashed to her pimp.

But for all its faults, at least the underprivileged in Human Revolution are standard street shitters like chink hos and detroit bangers, rather than woke tumblr slacktivists who are totally gonna break the BIG STORY about THE MAN, man!

I've been playing HR recently. The stealth stands out as particularly wonky. Guards go from zero to 100 instantly and they all instantly know where you are. I've been trying to ghost everything and some of the configurations are quite obnoxious and highlight weaknesses in the stealth. It's almost necessary to have the tranq sniper and invisibility so you don't retry everything 100 times. Mankind Divided definitely improved on the stealth, but the story though...
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Apr 25, 2019 8:45 am

AdorableOtter wrote:
Thu Apr 25, 2019 3:56 am
The problem is, the are thing like catgirl, foxgirl, dickgir, squid girl but not octopus girl. Why.
>he doesn't know about marina

SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Thu Apr 25, 2019 8:47 am

DHI mods and their brownskin women.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Apr 25, 2019 8:47 am

Guest wrote:
Thu Apr 25, 2019 8:47 am
>hating on brown waifus
>being that much of a faggot
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Thu Apr 25, 2019 8:54 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Guest wrote:
>hating on brown waifus
>being that much of a faggot
If you know about all the filthy mudpeople I've spilled my delicious manseed in offerings to you'd still call me a nigger-lover. You should expect the same.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Apr 25, 2019 8:59 am

Guest wrote:
Thu Apr 25, 2019 8:54 am
If you know about all the filthy mudpeople I've spilled my delicious manseed in offerings to you'd still call me a nigger-lover. You should expect the same.
Fair enough. :lol:
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Apr 25, 2019 5:28 pm

Guest wrote:
Thu Apr 25, 2019 12:20 am
I could never understand the "technology makes us superior" argument because you actual have to leave the planes of science to justify it and then it just becomes the good old natural vs unnatural argument which ironically is much closer to religion than science. This is actually one of the few cases where idealism can become dangerous and delusional rather than helpful.
SJWs going for muh feelz to push their narrative? How shocking.
Aren't there like some books out there where it's written that a guy with his plasma cannon underestimates low IQ cavemen because they overwhelm him in numbers or something like that?
I'd say you're always in danger of getting Zerg rushed as long as you stay within theoretical reach of the enemy.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla

Post by Old Black Man » Thu Apr 25, 2019 9:58 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Thu Apr 25, 2019 8:59 am
Guest wrote:
2019 Slogan

DHI: We Love Niggers
I’m getting too old for this shitposting.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Thu Apr 25, 2019 10:22 pm

Old Black Man wrote:
Thu Apr 25, 2019 9:58 pm
Kugelfisch wrote:
Thu Apr 25, 2019 8:59 am
Guest wrote:
2019 Slogan

DHI: We Love Niggers
... You called? :lol:
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome