God Emperor Megathread (Trump and his presidency)

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Re: God Emperor Megathread (Trump and his presidency)

Post by Keith Chegwin » Tue Apr 23, 2019 12:13 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Tue Apr 23, 2019 12:07 pm
How many Trump voters would partake in such a poll even? If CNN rings you up, are you going to tell them who you vote?
Especially after what they tried to do to the guy who just so happened to make the Trump/CNN gif that Trump posted on twatter
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Post by Guest » Tue Apr 23, 2019 12:18 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
How many Trump voters would partake in such a poll even? If CNN rings you up, are you going to tell them who you vote?
There's a specific name for that type of situation that I naturally can't remember. Was first noted when polled people didn't wanna admit they weren't voting for a jig.

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Tue Apr 23, 2019 12:20 pm

You're thinking of the 'Shy voter' effect.

Basically, a man might vote for any right wing politician or policy but if his wife's in the room and he's on the phone to the poll people, he'll tell them he's going to vote for the left-wing politician or policy
Kugelfisch wrote:
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Tue Apr 23, 2019 12:25 pm

Styx correctly points out that you can't just take one or two of these polls alone to find out Trump's true approval rate - the truth lies more or less within the range of the aggregate poll data, which has him around 44% or so.

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Tue Apr 23, 2019 12:28 pm

Dilbertman suggests that the polling is completely meaningless anyway. His polling numbers are low (although not that low, interestingly) because people don't like him as a person. Whereas with previous presidents the polling numbers more accurately reflect people's opinion of how they were doing the job.
Kugelfisch wrote:

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Tue Apr 23, 2019 5:32 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
I'd tell them to eat shit and hang up. I imagine many others do the same.
Actually, I think most people hang up on surveys. Only certain types of people with a lot of time on theirs hands do those. Probably old people or women. So I don't think they're very accurate.
お前はもう死んでいる。

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Tue Apr 23, 2019 5:37 pm

I bought a home phone that blocks most nuisance calls. Basically, anyone that calls you on the home phone these days is likely to be some prince of Nigeria looking to sell you some shit, so I wouldn't pick up even if they did manage to get through
Kugelfisch wrote:

Pepsi Man

Post by Pepsi Man » Tue Apr 23, 2019 8:51 pm

https://www.cnn.com/2019/04/19/opinions ... index.html
The partisan warfare over the Mueller report will rage, but one thing cannot be denied: Former President Barack Obama looks just plain bad. On his watch, the Russians meddled in our democracy while his administration did nothing about it.
Surprised to see a CNN post saying that Obama looks bad, at all, right now.
Guest wrote:Poopy Man

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Tue Apr 23, 2019 8:55 pm

What I find funny is Trump's term will end next Thursday and the Dems are so dead set to impeach him instead of just beating him in the election.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Wed Apr 24, 2019 5:34 am

Pepsi Man wrote:
Tue Apr 23, 2019 8:51 pm
https://www.cnn.com/2019/04/19/opinions ... index.html
The partisan warfare over the Mueller report will rage, but one thing cannot be denied: Former President Barack Obama looks just plain bad. On his watch, the Russians meddled in our democracy while his administration did nothing about it.
Surprised to see a CNN post saying that Obama looks bad, at all, right now.
Look closer. The Obama shit is just the bait. What they really are trying to do is avoid admitting that the Report is bullshit. Think about it.
-The user formerly known as CIANigger