Bi-POLARIS Disorder

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Bi-POLARIS Disorder

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Tue Apr 23, 2019 2:52 am

Same. This always comes off as deeply autistic - don't try to just animate yourself if that's the only fucking difference between your real self and the cartoon avatar you choose to hide behind. Any time I see someone doing this shit, even if I'm interested in the video, it just drags it down. If you don't want to show your ugly mug for whatever reason, that's perfectly fine, but don't try to substitute for it with cartoon character - you're not a fucking character if you're just talking to me representing your normal self.

Main offenders that come to mind:
Bearing, IHE the megapussy, ExtraCredits, Rags and probably tons of other ranters and cunts.

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Apr 23, 2019 6:04 am

This is extra funny if the respective bloke is also whining about how hard this work is and how long new stuff takes to get out. Just film yourself and ditch the animation shit.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla

Post by Old Black Man » Tue Apr 23, 2019 7:56 am

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Tue Jan 08, 2019 5:17 pm
The Ottomans impaled by Vlad Tepes must've felt very honored then.
And that right there is why I love Vlad Tepes. He made the world a better place by slaughtering Turks by the thousands.
I’m getting too old for this shitposting.

Post by Guest » Tue Apr 23, 2019 8:57 am

Some Sick Fuck wrote:
Tue Apr 23, 2019 2:52 am
Same. This always comes off as deeply autistic - don't try to just animate yourself if that's the only fucking difference between your real self and the cartoon avatar you choose to hide behind. Any time I see someone doing this shit, even if I'm interested in the video, it just drags it down. If you don't want to show your ugly mug for whatever reason, that's perfectly fine, but don't try to substitute for it with cartoon character - you're not a fucking character if you're just talking to me representing your normal self.

Main offenders that come to mind:
Bearing, IHE the megapussy, ExtraCredits, Rags and probably tons of other ranters and cunts.
Armoured Skeptic is the worst offender because he doesn't even use drawings, just shopped photographs. On top of that, he claimed he was fucking first at one point, which was a complete lie. But Armoured Skeptic is general the worst in any youtube circle he runs in. What do you expect from someone who's biggest claim to fame and greatest success was negging sh0eonhead into wanting to marry him then stringing her along endlessly? :lol:

Post by Guest » Tue Apr 23, 2019 9:45 am

It’s a shit rip off of The Ricky Gervais Show except they’re all unfunny cunts
Jontron has been shit for a while, Flex Tape ruined him. Now all he riffs on are infomercials, which is the lowest rung on the ladder.

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Tue Apr 23, 2019 11:16 am

I have no problem with Jontron's videos in past 3 years or so. Who gives a damn if he's riffing on infomercials? As long as it's entertaining and he has something to say, I'll watch it. Faggot, you're acting like Jontron and Doge Walker both riffing onto something is compareable.

I guess with this he's trying to experiment, and it's clearly not working. It will has it's audience, because there are plenty of cancerous autists who love these animations (which is why Totalbitchfit had them along with Le funny fat meme man is your friend, who still uses them), but anybody who's brain hasn't rotten away will see that it will be better if we saw the actual reactions of these people instead of cartoon characters who have weird and lazily drawn expressions that don't even fit their mood half the time. If you can't even be bothered to pay artist enough to do his job, or hire someone who can do it better, how about you just don't do it at all?

I guess Jon is nostalgic for the days when he was the Onion King and was drawing shitty flash cartoons himself, and I can't imagine why, maybe he's been hitting all the leftover Dan Akroyd's vodka he has from one of the videos.
Guest wrote:
Tue Apr 23, 2019 8:57 am
Armoured Skeptic is the worst offender because he doesn't even use drawings, just shopped photographs.
Now in very rare instances, I think it can work (like a really deadpan comedy), but I'm sure there is no way for that moron to make it work, he just makes it more awkward. I've never watched any of his videos and I don't plan to, but I'm imagining it's the worst.

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue Apr 23, 2019 11:55 am

Armored Sceptic is a fat, cucknadian, moronic piece of shit that insists on being smart and handsome and the only things he's got to show for it is being marginally smarter than creationists and having caught himself a bald Boxxy imitation.
0/2
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Tue Apr 23, 2019 12:20 pm

He porbably thinks he's a big sex mam when he cucks his bald boxxy. Fat faggot.

Post by Guest » Tue Apr 23, 2019 12:56 pm

Some Sick Fuck wrote:
Tue Apr 23, 2019 11:16 am
I have no problem with Jontron's videos in past 3 years or so. Who gives a damn if he's riffing on infomercials? As long as it's entertaining and he has something to say, I'll watch it. Faggot, you're acting like Jontron and Doge Walker both riffing onto something is compareable.
Because infomercials are a low effort product. We get it, something being advertised at 3 AM on channel 167 is cheesy and low rent. It doesn’t need lampooning it’s patently silly on its own and lord knows JonTron’s go to comedic routine of loud shouting, followed by a silly look into the camera and some overproduced skit certainly doesn’t help. Well I suppose you can get away with it once or twice like Flex Tape, but after that what else can you do? Besides it seems like a natural path almost all video game reviewers walk. Video games, then film and tv shows and then crappy infomercials

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Apr 23, 2019 1:01 pm

At least he's not doing trailer reactions.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette