People love complaining, right? Complain about everything (life, health, bad luck, random shit etc)

Shitpost central. Also known as the Ratfuck and Mucha containment board.
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Re: People love complaining, right? Complain about everything (life, health, bad luck, random shit etc)

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Apr 15, 2019 10:32 am

BlueberryRagamuffin wrote:
Sun Apr 14, 2019 9:33 pm
"Children are a part of society, get over it and learn to coexist with them!" How about you learn some common courtesy? If you're a child and you're not in a McDonald's playplace or Chuck E. Cheese, SHUT THE FUCK UP. Children need to conform to the adult world, not the other way around.
You need to be more acceptive of special snowflakes.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Tony Schiavone

Re: People love complaining, right? Complain about everything (life, health, bad luck, random shit etc)

Post by Tony Schiavone » Fri Apr 19, 2019 6:08 pm

I got turned down for one of the jobs (the higher paying one), the power went out due to a storm, and instead of working I have to run around in the rain dodging traffic. After I spent $600 yesterday to have some damn A/C in my car.
This whole day is turning out to be--to quote Harry Truman--"a bunch of damn bullshit."
...and still: Spoony did nothing.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Fri Apr 19, 2019 6:53 pm

phpBB [video]
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Fri Apr 19, 2019 10:17 pm

Tony Schiavone wrote:
Fri Apr 19, 2019 6:08 pm
I got turned down for one of the jobs (the higher paying one), the power went out due to a storm, and instead of working I have to run around in the rain dodging traffic. After I spent $600 yesterday to have some damn A/C in my car.
This whole day is turning out to be--to quote Harry Truman--"a bunch of damn bullshit."
You should shoot the place up
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Post by Guest » Fri Apr 19, 2019 11:40 pm

Fucking hip people who can't sit in chairs or booths properly. Always sideways like they're scoping out the joint while finger-raping their phones. Yeah, that's right. Let everyone on Twitter know what a Marvel-loving trend setter you are.

Rushy
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Rushy » Sun Apr 21, 2019 1:39 pm

Lack of sleep
Lack of shoes
Lack of Coca Cola Zero
You
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Oct 23, 2021 1:36 pm
Oh there will be fucker for sure.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Apr 21, 2019 10:52 pm

Coke Zero? You full spectrum faggot.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Auli

Post by Auli » Mon Apr 22, 2019 1:54 pm

Did I say I've most likely lost a year of training/rehabilitation from the 3 month hospital trip?

Because it sucks and now I didn¨'t think I had less motivation than before, but... I've reached new lows :p
I'm in your bedroom, folding your clothes.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Apr 22, 2019 1:56 pm

Auli wrote:
Mon Apr 22, 2019 1:54 pm
Did I say I've most likely lost a year of training/rehabilitation from the 3 month hospital trip?

Because it sucks and now I didn¨'t think I had less motivation than before, but... I've reached new lows :p
Just think of how fucked you'd be if you hadn't done anything before that trip.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Auli

Post by Auli » Mon Apr 22, 2019 2:14 pm

Yup. So people; take a 30 min walk every day! :D

You don't know if you will be completely fucked one day.
I'm in your bedroom, folding your clothes.