Star Whores: Diverse Agenda

Music, Movies, just about anything that isn't gaming related but is still entertainment goes here.

Re: Star Whores: Diverse Agenda

Post by Guest » Thu Apr 18, 2019 4:09 pm

CIANIgger wrote:
Thu Apr 18, 2019 2:40 am
The chick shitting on him was pretty funny. That was a nice audible chuckle you fucks should take a moment and appreciate.

The men of soy will never learn. Their mating strategy was always a false hope.
If it was some cuntlib actress shitting on an autist for being upset about a Hollywood raping his favorite franchise, these media fucks would have been shouting "yasss queen slay!" at her.

Their only consistent value in this is mindless, slavish consumption. Funny how the political group that used to be and still wants to be all "you can't trust the corporations, man" are in practice the biggest dancing monkey cocksucking shills that have existed now or ever.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Apr 18, 2019 4:53 pm

da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Thu Apr 18, 2019 3:38 pm
Guest wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2019 8:29 pm
JJ wanted Poe and Finn to be gay for each other but Reeanne fucked it up. According to some video, Poe is now confirmed gay so it makes sense to kill off Rose so he and his chocolate Jesus can hook up.
I dunno, even JayJay had Finn wanting to BLACK Rey in TFA.
Well, she's the Mary Sue and thus everyone has to love her for no fucking reason. YeahBoyEga could be polyamorous. Ever considered that, shitlord?
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Thu Apr 18, 2019 6:42 pm

I never got that he was in love with her, just in awe of her virtuous femininity and ability to master anything as it comes up.

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Thu Apr 18, 2019 6:45 pm

I would LOL if SJWs forced Boyega to kiss Isaac instead of Daisy. You know that would burn his bitch ass up. You just know he's already livid that he had to kiss that fat pig Tran in The Last Jedi instead of her.
お前はもう死んでいる。

Post by Guest » Thu Apr 18, 2019 7:07 pm

Guest wrote:
Thu Apr 18, 2019 6:42 pm
I never got that he was in love with her, just in awe of her virtuous femininity and ability to master anything as it comes up.
People just interpreted his "You got a boyfriend? A cute boyfriend?" line wrong. He was actually planning to steal her man. :lol:

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Apr 18, 2019 7:23 pm

Liar Revealed wrote:
Thu Apr 18, 2019 6:45 pm
I would LOL if SJWs forced Boyega to kiss Isaac instead of Daisy. You know that would burn his bitch ass up. You just know he's already livid that he had to kiss that fat pig Tran in The Last Jedi instead of her.
They can have a giant orgy where everyone runs a train on Finn.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Apr 18, 2019 10:04 pm

Guest wrote:
Thu Apr 18, 2019 7:07 pm
Guest wrote:
Thu Apr 18, 2019 6:42 pm
People just interpreted his "You got a boyfriend? A cute boyfriend?" line wrong. He was actually planning to steal her man. :lol:
Sounds about right. Only a faggot would call another man "cute" other than to insult.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Thu Apr 18, 2019 10:29 pm

New-ish spoilers:

*Palpatine's a hologram recording Kylo found years ago that turned him bad.

*Rey uses Threepio and the Deathsta antenna to broadcast Luke's story over the HoloNet, giving the galaxy hope, hence "Rise of Skywalker." Movie ends with Luke giving a hopeful speech over a montage of Rey training a new generation of Jedi.

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Thu Apr 18, 2019 10:34 pm

That's so awful, it has to be true.

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Thu Apr 18, 2019 10:54 pm

Guest wrote:
Thu Apr 18, 2019 10:29 pm

New-ish spoilers:

*Palpatine's a hologram recording Kylo found years ago that turned him bad.

*Rey uses Threepio and the Deathsta antenna to broadcast Luke's story over the HoloNet, giving the galaxy hope, hence "Rise of Skywalker." Movie ends with Luke giving a hopeful speech over a montage of Rey training a new generation of Jedi.
In other words;

"The NAZI ALT RIGHT, RADICALIZED this STRAIGHT WHITE MALE, through the power of SPACE TRUMP on a recording?

And Rey saves the Galaxy with Twitter #hashtag activism.

Checks out
-The user formerly known as CIANigger