Mortal Kombat 11 has been hijacked by SJW's

Talk about the life consuming, celibacy inducing hobby that is all the rage these days.
veris leta facies

Re: Mortal Kombat 11 has been hijacked by SJW's

Post by veris leta facies » Sun Apr 07, 2019 10:10 am

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sat Apr 06, 2019 2:49 pm
If you have to herald a 3rd entry in a franchise as the last real one, pick Heroes of Might & Magic instead.
Funny you mentioned HoMM 3, that's one of the three games from the 90's that I still occasionally play on PC, other two being Jagged Alliance 2 and Age of Empires 2. Interestingly they all came out in the same year, there probably was some glitch in the Matrix that year which allowed too good and too replayable games for the goyim.
When passing through the Valley of Humiliation, slaves and dastards, exposing their sores, sob aloud for consolation and sympathy.

A12

Post by A12 » Sun Apr 07, 2019 11:59 am

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Apr 07, 2019 1:49 pm

Cue hundres of articles best summed up with "You're an alt-right incel sexist if you dare to prefer the old MK".

They should've just turned every waifu into a sparkly mahou shoujo. That would've made everyone happy.
veris leta facies wrote:
Sun Apr 07, 2019 10:10 am
Funny you mentioned HoMM 3, that's one of the three games from the 90's that I still occasionally play on PC, other two being Jagged Alliance 2 and Age of Empires 2. Interestingly they all came out in the same year, there probably was some glitch in the Matrix that year which allowed too good and too replayable games for the goyim.
Not just too good and too replayable, but too good and too replayable for sequels.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

A12

Post by A12 » Thu Apr 11, 2019 12:59 am

Post by Guest » Fri Apr 12, 2019 6:21 pm

What's this slut talking about?

da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Fri Apr 12, 2019 6:46 pm

Guest wrote:
Fri Apr 12, 2019 6:21 pm
What's this slut talking about?
Who knows. At least post a one sentence context description with your videos instead of just dropping a YouTube link with nothing else in your post, faggot.
Is Spoony dead yet?

Pepsi Man

Post by Pepsi Man » Thu Apr 18, 2019 4:15 pm

MK9 was oversexualized to the point that it wasn't even appealing. Maybe if you're into that hentai that has supermassive breasts and such, I guess, but it was actually just flat... comical more than anything else.

MK10 went for far more realistic but appealing designs.

It doesn't surprise me, at all, that MK11 is going this path based just on the changes from 9 to 10. They dialed it from 15 down to 7 and now they're dialing it, further, down to 3.
Guest wrote:Poopy Man

Post by Guest » Thu Apr 18, 2019 5:32 pm

I can't enjoy games with boobs in them!

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Thu Apr 18, 2019 5:35 pm

Pepsi Man wrote:
Thu Apr 18, 2019 4:15 pm
MK9 was oversexualized to the point that it wasn't even appealing. Maybe if you're into that hentai that has supermassive breasts and such, I guess, but it was actually just flat... comical more than anything else.

MK10 went for far more realistic but appealing designs.

It doesn't surprise me, at all, that MK11 is going this path based just on the changes from 9 to 10. They dialed it from 15 down to 7 and now they're dialing it, further, down to 3.
That's the most succinct way of putting it. MK9's female characters were a fucking meme. They didn't even have variation in their body types within the spectrum of fit/attractive females. Every woman in MK9 had the same fucking model with a different face or face covering. Same size tits and ass. Imagine if every female character in mass effect 2 had miranda's ass.

MK10 toned it down just a bit and added more costume styles than "cloth ninja bikini."

I think the SJWs finally must have started to hit MK hard with their pr campaign and boon is caving to them.

It's amazing how many of these female characters now feature the butch lesbian look or some kind of variation on "liberal feminist-islamic university student."
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Apr 18, 2019 5:40 pm

Hey, I didn't know they included Leon from Resident Evil. Maybe they'll also put in a Tyrant.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette