Marzgunt: Queen of Hashtags (and fabricated outrage)

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about

Re: Marzcunt: Queen of Hashtags (and fabricated outrage)

Post by Guest » Wed Apr 17, 2019 6:22 am

Guest wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2019 2:29 am
The third incident was "the jellybean incident". Vic and Monica Rial were at a convention signing autographs at tables near each other. Monica had a bag or bowl of jellybeans and Vic asked if he could have one. Monica signed a jellybean and tossed it to Vic. Vic ate the jellybean and said something like, "now I can say that I've eaten Monica Rial". The end.
This "joke" shows a clear lack of professional boundaries, an objectification of women, and a terrifyingly misogynist and violent worldview.

If you see a piece of food and your first thought is "this is a woman"... that's fucking horrifying.

Do you think Vic saw those fangirls he molested the same way? Just pieces of candy to eat, one after the other? Just pieces of candy to taste and forget about once they were in his stomach?

Rapeculture

Post by Rapeculture » Wed Apr 17, 2019 6:24 am

^Quality bait, guest. Nicely done. Be more subtle next time, though. ❤❤❤
rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2023 4:57 am
Rapeculture lives in a van by the river and rapes bitches every day.

AdorableOtter

Post by AdorableOtter » Wed Apr 17, 2019 7:02 am

Vic is a confirmed saprovore who eats smelly old dead whales but it's still better than being sexually aroused by a green M&M.

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Wed Apr 17, 2019 10:27 am

Guest wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2019 6:22 am
If you see a piece of food and your first thought is "this is a woman"... that's fucking horrifying.
I don't envy you one bit, pervy guestfag. So, how does it feel to have a food fetish?

As for Big Dick Vic, I don't see anything weird. At least in my country, women are still women and men are still men, and women like men that aren't prudes. Honestly, I think Vic was just trying to be polite and compliment a decomposing whale that is Hamonica.

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

MrPopperBanks

Post by MrPopperBanks » Wed Apr 17, 2019 11:03 am

Some Sick Fuck wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2019 10:27 am
Guest wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2019 6:22 am
I don't envy you one bit, pervy guestfag. So, how does it feel to have a food fetish?

As for Big Dick Vic, I don't see anything weird. At least in my country, women are still women and men are still men, and women like men that aren't prudes. Honestly, I think Vic was just trying to be polite and compliment a decomposing whale that is Hamonica.
The problem is the unfuckable cunts on social media think they make up the majority of the US population, therefore their strife is everyone's strife.

Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla

Post by Old Black Man » Wed Apr 17, 2019 11:59 am

Rapeculture wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2019 4:00 am
Bitching about a stupid joke that Vic made, and it's an "incident" on top of that. What a bitter and brittle fucking spirit Monica has. This is #ChangeMyTampon levels of whining about fucking nothing.
This shit makes #CMT look dignified by comparison.
I’m getting too old for this shitposting.

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Wed Apr 17, 2019 1:56 pm

Yeah, CMT involved an actual rapist.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Apr 17, 2019 3:07 pm

Guest wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2019 2:29 am
The second incident was that Vic courted a Funimation employee for about a year and they shared a consensual kiss.
I hope Linkie hasn't heard of this horror story. Who knows what he'd do to Vic with his magic (rape ghost) gun.
The third incident was "the jellybean incident". Vic and Monica Rial were at a convention signing autographs at tables near each other. Monica had a bag or bowl of jellybeans and Vic asked if he could have one. Monica signed a jellybean and tossed it to Vic. Vic ate the jellybean and said something like, "now I can say that I've eaten Monica Rial". The end.
Not trying to victim-blame anyone, but why did she sign the jellybean? It's just some jellybean he wanted to eat.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed Apr 17, 2019 3:11 pm

A12 wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2019 2:44 am
The folks at Pretty Ugly Little Liar are still hoping Vic’s lawsuit filing by Ty Beard will be automatically thrown out by the court. Also the folks at Pretty Ugly Little Liar and KickVic are saying the SLAPP Motion can be used to dismiss Vic’s lawsuit as well

Legal expert CareyAisha weighs in on the proper time frame to file a lawsuit. Ty Beard and colleagues eternally BTFO. :roll:
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla

Post by Old Black Man » Wed Apr 17, 2019 3:46 pm

RAPEMAN wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2019 1:56 pm
Yeah, CMT involved an actual rapist.

Also Kug I'd love to see one of those PULL twats come here. They wouldn't last two posts, even without ASS here to call them trannies.
I’m getting too old for this shitposting.