Pat the NES Cunt

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Pat the NES Cunt

Post by mad bum » Sun Apr 14, 2019 1:53 pm

Guru Larry wrote:
Sun Apr 14, 2019 8:29 am

I was just too poor to have a gaming PC at the time, fuck, my first PC was a 286 my dad fished out of the local hospital's skip he worked at. Could only play Wolfenstien in a tiny window on it, Doom wouldn't run at all. Just played WWF European Rampage on it the most, which is a terrible game.
That's why I was a console fag growing up also, my family had a pc but only something that could at most run emulators. I remember borrowing baldurs gate for the pc and my computer running the first practice fight at 1 fps.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

oldbones

Post by oldbones » Sun Apr 14, 2019 4:15 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sun Apr 14, 2019 10:11 am
oldbones wrote:
Sun Apr 14, 2019 1:59 am
And who could forget the ultimate cringe crossover video: Pat and Spoony reviewing Highlander Endgame. Two terrible people making a terrible video about a terrible movie.
Though was it better or worse than that time Boss did a crossover with FilmBald?
Fortunately I don't remember seeing that surely awful video. I have hazy memories of the Pat and Spoony shitfest but I remember spoony giving off obvious vibes that he is the superior internet reviewer and he is only doing the video because he was in the same hotel, pat was also obsessed with highlander, and he was too lazy to make the video by himself.

Post by Guest » Sun Apr 14, 2019 10:13 pm

I watched the vid but didn't catch any Larry jabs. I did notice how hairy Pat is. Dude's back must look like a carpet.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Apr 15, 2019 10:34 am

oldbones wrote:
Sun Apr 14, 2019 4:15 pm
Fortunately I don't remember seeing that surely awful video. I have hazy memories of the Pat and Spoony shitfest but I remember spoony giving off obvious vibes that he is the superior internet reviewer and he is only doing the video because he was in the same hotel, pat was also obsessed with highlander, and he was too lazy to make the video by himself.
Tbh, I don't really remember that collab, either. Just the fallout generated by Spoony's fans being butthurt about having to hear FilmBald's voice.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Mon Apr 15, 2019 10:36 am

I mean can you blame them?

If I ever encountered FB irl I'd take every opportunity I could to staple that guy's mouth shut.

Post by Guest » Mon Apr 15, 2019 8:20 pm

Filmbrain does that trailing off thing at the end of his sentences that all the YouTubers were doing ten years ago because they thought it made them sound journalistic. It's like a mix of vocal fry and faggotry and can't be withstood for more than a few secondsssssssssss.

Like thisssssss. This is how he talkeeeeeedddddd.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Apr 16, 2019 12:51 pm

There were more people that did that? People that weren't villains in a saturday morning cartoon show?
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

AudioTechnicaMan

Post by AudioTechnicaMan » Sun Apr 21, 2019 10:00 pm

Is this guy still a fucking cunt or what? I stopped watching his podcast after he decided to put gamers "in there place" about diablo cellphone edition

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Apr 21, 2019 11:14 pm

AudioTechnicaMan wrote:
Sun Apr 21, 2019 10:00 pm
Is this guy still a fucking cunt or what? I stopped watching his podcast after he decided to put gamers "in there place" about diablo cellphone edition
Yup, still the same cunt. Also still extremely salty about people calling him out on that Diablo thing, still making bitter as fuck jokes about it from time to time.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Apr 22, 2019 3:30 pm

This Diablogate will be his KickVic moment. Mark my words.
-Yours Truly