The upcoming Joker Movie

Music, Movies, just about anything that isn't gaming related but is still entertainment goes here.

Re: The upcoming Joker Movie

Post by Guest » Fri Apr 12, 2019 12:18 am

It's almost like team-up movies are goddamn retarded. Superman could have schooled Ocean Master and given Mera the underwater pounding she so desperately craves while on his lunch break.

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Fri Apr 12, 2019 4:08 am

Guest wrote:
Fri Apr 12, 2019 12:18 am
It's almost like team-up movies are goddamn retarded. Superman could have schooled Ocean Master and given Mera the underwater pounding she so desperately craves while on his lunch break.
He can't be in multiple places at once. Even the Flash can barely do that.

Chris Nolan Batfuck was over hyped. The Bat voice was just pure ear rape. The fight scenes were drunken bar fights compared to what everyone knows is the best Batfight in the live movies; Batfleck in Batfag V Shitterman. Don't mistake what I'm saying, Snyder should off himself, but I'm thoroughly convinced he has nothing to do with Batfleck's fight scene. It was a brutal beatdown where you couldn't keep Batman down and he repays every wound and attempt on his life with interest. I don't give a shit he killed people, Dark Knight Returns Batman fucking killed Joker for his relapse and he used guns.
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Post by Guest » Fri Apr 12, 2019 1:37 pm

They seem to reserve their biggest rage for the machine guns on the Batmobile and Batwing, but why wouldn't someone have guns on those if he's taking on heavily armed gangsters? It isn't the 1960s; Batman can't use a plunger on a rope to pick their vehicles up while they throw pumpkins at him.

Post by Guest » Fri Apr 12, 2019 4:38 pm

Batman is a blatant rip off of the gun wielding Shadow (in some cases a direct panel by panel, word for word rip off) and used to shoot the fuck out of people in early cases. In fact the whole reason Batman has recurring enemies and Shadow doesnt is because The Shadow just fucking kills people who cross him.

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Fri Apr 12, 2019 4:39 pm

Guest wrote:
Fri Apr 12, 2019 4:38 pm
in some cases a direct panel by panel, word for word rip off
Interesting considering The Shadow wasn't a fucking comic book
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Apr 12, 2019 5:54 pm

Guest wrote:
Fri Apr 12, 2019 12:10 am
So from what I understand, all these guys with machine guns were waiting for Superman to show up to save his mom but luckily encountered Batman instead? And what was the point of this? Superman is faster than Flash; he could have flown in and saved MARTHA in the blink of an eye.
Supes could've saved her with literally zero chances of Martha getting hurt in the process, whereas Batman's approach was banking on the assumption the flamethrower guy wouldn't burn her to a crisp as soon as he hears something breaking.

This decision would've made a lot more sense if it happend after Doomsday's appearance, since that would've left them no choice in the matter.
Guest wrote:
Fri Apr 12, 2019 12:18 am
Batman should be the most fucked in these team-ups. I mean, if the opposition are a good match for blokes like Supes or Flash, what's the guy in the bat costume gonna do? Even in the climax of Justice League, he got relegated to distract the mook patrol.
CIANIgger wrote:
Fri Apr 12, 2019 4:08 am
Chris Nolan Batfuck was over hyped. The Bat voice was just pure ear rape. The fight scenes were drunken bar fights compared to what everyone knows is the best Batfight in the live movies; Batfleck in Batfag V Shitterman.
Unless I see multiple "BAMFS!" or "POWS!" flashing across the screen, it's not a good Batfight.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Fri Apr 12, 2019 6:26 pm

Honestly, Batman's a retarded character. I try to put aside my disbelief, but every few minutes I say to myself, "This nigga's running around in a fucking Bat costume. Why am I supporting this?"

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Apr 12, 2019 9:33 pm

Guest wrote:
Fri Apr 12, 2019 6:26 pm
Honestly, Batman's a retarded character. I try to put aside my disbelief, but every few minutes I say to myself, "This nigga's running around in a fucking Bat costume. Why am I supporting this?"
That goes for all capeshit. It's why "shit" is in the name.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Fri Apr 12, 2019 9:39 pm

>comic books for children are retarded
BAYSED 12 year old guest.

Post by Guest » Sat Apr 13, 2019 12:56 am

Three-part blog illustrating things that Bob Kane ripped of when writing Batman.
http://dialbforblog.com/archives/389/