Assange arrested!

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
Auli

Assange arrested!

Post by Auli » Thu Apr 11, 2019 2:56 pm

HACK THE PLANET!

I almost hope he dies, has some death triggers and fucks up a lot of things and people.
I'm in your bedroom, folding your clothes.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Re: Assange arrested!

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Apr 11, 2019 3:56 pm

Speaking to parliament, Theresa May thanked the Met and the Ecuadorian government and said: “This goes to show that in the United Kingdom no one is above the law.”
Except for sharia law.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Thu Apr 11, 2019 4:10 pm

Or jimmy saville.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Apr 11, 2019 5:21 pm

Now just you wait for the blue checkmark brigade to rally for ASSange's freedom.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Apr 11, 2019 9:48 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Thu Apr 11, 2019 5:21 pm
Now just you wait for the blue checkmark brigade to rally for ASSange's freedom.
I have a feeling you're going to wait a long time for that to happen. Maybe as long as he stayed in that embassy.
You know, I always wondered how fucking weird that must've been. I mean, an embassy isn't exactly a hotel or something. Sure, people do live there but imagine just coming along, saying you need their protection and then live there for years. That's just odd.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Fri Apr 12, 2019 2:05 am

In theory US authorities shouldn't have a leg to stand on here. They went through all this in the '70s with Ellsberg, The Pentagon Papers and the Jew York Times. Basically, so long as Assange didn't steal any of the documents Wikileaks published himself, he's immune from being prosecuted for publishing them.

However, I doubt he'll get a fair trial what with not the only the US but many other governments looking to nail him to the wall for exposing their lies and deception.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Fri Apr 12, 2019 4:12 am

Wait, I thought this man was a hero for exposing Hillary? I know nothing about him otherwise because he's that irrelevant. He does all this whistle blowing and doesn't even get his dick sucked. Fucking faggot.
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Fri Apr 12, 2019 4:24 am

CIANIgger wrote:
Fri Apr 12, 2019 4:12 am
I know nothing about him otherwise because he's that irrelevant.
Him and his organisation are known for hacking governments and publishing secrets as is. He was in that embassy due to a false rape claim by two Swedish women that they tried to pin him on, and apparently he recently leaked corruption about Ecuador, the nation who took him into the embassy but apparently it was because the IMF loaned money to Ecuador in exchange for kicking out Assange:

https://news.antiwar.com/2019/04/11/imf ... es-arrest/

Assange knew this was coming, this was building for months if you follow the links in the article.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Fri Apr 12, 2019 10:29 am

He probably knew this was coming for years. I think it was the previous Ecuadorian President who granted Assange asylum. The current guy referred to him as a 'stone in the shoe'.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Fri Apr 12, 2019 11:01 am

SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.