NCunt: Black Cocks Only

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about

Re: NCunt: Black Cocks Only

Post by Guest » Thu Apr 04, 2019 9:03 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Thu Apr 04, 2019 8:59 pm
mad bum wrote:
Thu Apr 04, 2019 8:53 pm
What? Did you just have a stroke or something?
Linky stroked his benis.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Apr 04, 2019 9:18 pm

Oh, right. I always forget that green m&m fanfic. Somehow gets lost between gay dead muppets and his tranny cocklust.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

drisko

Post by drisko » Thu Apr 04, 2019 9:41 pm

For a guy with such narrow tastes, he does have a varied interest in degenerate lust

BlueberryRagamuffin
Goon

Post by BlueberryRagamuffin » Fri Apr 05, 2019 12:39 am

I once read an article about a serial rapist who talked about his psyche to police investigators. When he was 5 years old, he was watching Return of the Jedi and got a boner after seeing Leia chained up by Jabba. That was the moment he realized that his sexuality revolved around dominating and restraining women. I wondered whether the urge was already there and seeing it on screen just gave it form, or if the scene itself was responsible for his fetish.

I now wonder the same thing about Linkara and the green M&M. What drives a man to fap to the green M&M? What fatal mistake in the cradle could have awakened such dark desires? I have seen many truly terrible expressions of male sexuality in my life, but even the weirdest fetishes kind of made sense. Nothing makes sense about jerking your gherkin to a fucking M&M.
RedLine wrote:
Tue Mar 15, 2022 10:32 pm
Getting Eiffel Tower'd by Spoony & Miles and taking double Antwiler seed is the only way to earn DHI Deluxe Mega-Platinum status.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Fri Apr 05, 2019 1:14 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Thu Apr 04, 2019 8:59 pm
What? Did you just have a stroke or something?
I just don't know how else to add to the thread, he's so unbelievably boring.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Apr 05, 2019 1:47 am

BlueberryRagamuffin wrote:
Fri Apr 05, 2019 12:39 am
I have seen many truly terrible expressions of male sexuality in my life, but even the weirdest fetishes kind of made sense. Nothing makes sense about jerking your gherkin to a fucking M&M.
How would enjoying to eat shit make sense? Or fucking cats? Or how about somebody fucking a mangled corpse? I've seen all of those things, not personally thankfully but in video form. What'd you judge to be the weirdest fetish? As far as I'm concerned, nothing you could plausibly see in person without witnessing an atrocity against nature is even close to be more weird than fapping to something.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

BlueberryRagamuffin
Goon

Post by BlueberryRagamuffin » Fri Apr 05, 2019 1:57 am

Eating shit relates to a basic bodily function. Cats and corpses are at least things you can fuck. I don't share these fetishes but I can at least walk through the thought process that would lead to someone developing them.

The green M&M doesn't resemble a human or animal. It's a ball with a face and legs. There are people who want to fuck Bomberman and that's equally weird, but if they played a lot of Bomberman they might develop an attachment to the character. I can't see the green M&M being prominent enough in young Linkara's life to the point where it would justify a fetish.
RedLine wrote:
Getting Eiffel Tower'd by Spoony & Miles and taking double Antwiler seed is the only way to earn DHI Deluxe Mega-Platinum status.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Apr 05, 2019 2:12 am

That's some very weird reasoning. The green m&m at the very least depicts pointers a normal person could deem attractive, like kissy lips, long legs in whore boots and a general seductive attitude voiced by an actual female. The lack of other human features is something I can see appealing to autists, who have an easier time to emotionally connect with Thomas the tank engine than actual humans because you take the whole subtle human queues out of the picture.
How's something even retards normally find revolting like shit and something only a truly insane person would consider fucking more plausible to you?
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

BlueberryRagamuffin
Goon

Post by BlueberryRagamuffin » Fri Apr 05, 2019 2:25 am

I see sex as something very raw and animal. A M&M isn't any of those things. It's purely artificial and non-human, and I think that's what confuses me about this whole thing.

But I'll concede the point because your reasoning is pretty solid.
RedLine wrote:

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Fri Apr 05, 2019 2:34 am

It's an anthropomorphised M&M. Like Kugel said, the green M&M has human features that a person could find attractive. I could understand your confusion if Fagkara was attracted to one of these:
But being attracted to the green M&M character isn't much different to people who fap over Lola Bunny or whatever
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.