#Bernie2020

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Re: #Bernie2020

Post by Liar Revealed » Thu Apr 04, 2019 4:17 pm

Old Boomers like Joe Biden, though. He's one of them.

Oh, I noticed none of you guys mentioned my state's governor, Jay Inslee. You know, the guy whose entire platform is climate change and ran the entire state into the ground? Yeah, he's running for some reason all on our tax dollar. I think he's polling at somewhere between 0~1% with the Dems and yet he won't drop out.
お前はもう死んでいる。

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Thu Apr 04, 2019 4:30 pm

Doesn't matter what old boomers like. It would be impossible for Joe Biden to run in this #MeToo era as a fucking Democrat. Like I've said numerous times before, his chances were already slim because he's a straight white male and, again, he's part of the party that hates straight white males with a vengeance. They'd never back him.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Thu Apr 04, 2019 8:45 pm

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Thu Apr 04, 2019 4:30 pm
Doesn't matter what old boomers like. It would be impossible for Joe Biden to run in this #MeToo era as a fucking Democrat. Like I've said numerous times before, his chances were already slim because he's a straight white male and, again, he's part of the party that hates straight white males with a vengeance. They'd never back him.
But muh Obama era vice presidency....
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Apr 04, 2019 9:16 pm

CIANIgger wrote:
Thu Apr 04, 2019 8:45 pm
But muh Obama era vice presidency....
Of which all people remember is him awkwardly fondle uncomfortable-looking women aged 7 and up and advising people to illegally discharge firearms to scare niggers away from their house.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Thu Apr 04, 2019 9:41 pm

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Thu Apr 04, 2019 4:30 pm
Nah nigga, he could totally run if he had some token as his VP. You don't realize that a lot of this wokeshit is just lip service and empty rhetoric. At the end of the day, shitlibs would vote for a literal leftist aryan nazi rather than a second Trump term.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

CuckTurdginson

Post by CuckTurdginson » Thu Apr 04, 2019 10:21 pm

I'm a little confused as to why you all like Biden so much, to be honest. Dude's a textbook career politician.
ebin namefag wrote:
Tue Feb 06, 2024 10:06 am
I don't know when they divorced I just know that it's Brad's fault.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Apr 04, 2019 10:29 pm

CuckTurdginson wrote:
Thu Apr 04, 2019 10:21 pm
I'm a little confused as to why you all like Biden so much, to be honest. Dude's a textbook career politician.
Am I missing the sarcasm here?
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Thu Apr 04, 2019 11:25 pm

CuckTurdginson wrote:
Thu Apr 04, 2019 10:21 pm
I hate Biden. But if he ran, niggas would vote Biden because they still have an Obama boner and they forget about all the really shitty stuff Obama/his staff did while in office.

Besides, who the hell else are the Dems gonna run with? With Biden and some token SJW vice president, they at least have a chance of running on the "another Obama term" ticket. Nobody else in their party stands a chance. Not unless some unknown maverick shows up to run like Trump did.

Biden has a chance to win BECAUSE he's a textbook career politician. The DNC would back him. Big business would back him. Obamafags would back him. Warmongers would back him. Only people on the left who wouldn't back him are SJWs, which is why he needs an SJW running mate black disabled trans woman to grab up all those minority, young and SJW votes.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Apr 05, 2019 1:30 am

Oh boy, is that the current state? Is that how silly of a libshit you actually are, tictac? My favourite ghost libshit nigger the one and only general even knows how dumb of an idea that would be. Our resident top shitposter Anglo knows how dumb of an idea that would be.
Biden is a rapey, creepy, slimy, old, white dude. My inner le Current Year Man channels and desperately wants him to run for all the wrong reasons. He'd be JEB! 2.0 but with official Dem backing. Trump would fuck him even harder than he fucked JEB!. He'd have a fucking field day with him. Not even the "double down on being absolute retards" Dems are quite that fucking stupid.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Fri Apr 05, 2019 1:31 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Thu Apr 04, 2019 11:25 pm
I hate Biden. But if he ran, niggas would vote Biden because they still have an Obama boner and they forget about all the really shitty stuff Obama/his staff did while in office.
Niggas don't give a fuck about Biden, this is my point. He may have been Obama's VP but he's not Obama. He's not young and, more importantly, he's not a minority. Whereas Obama managed to coast in to two terms as President based largely on the fact that he was a black man, Biden does not have that advantage. People might actually have to listen to what he has to say if they want to make their minds up about voting for him.
rabidtictac wrote:
Thu Apr 04, 2019 9:41 pm
Nah nigga, he could totally run if he had some token as his VP.
You seem to be under the delusion that anyone cares about the running mate. If he got some token as running mate, the minority voting base would simply wonder why the token isn't running for President.
rabidtictac wrote:
Thu Apr 04, 2019 9:41 pm
You don't realize that a lot of this wokeshit is just lip service and empty rhetoric.
Not to the voters. The woke millennial voting base will stay home before they vote Biden
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.