New zealand shooting - anybody has full footage?

Shitpost central. Also known as the Ratfuck and Mucha containment board.
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Re: New zealand shooting - anybody has full footage?

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Mar 27, 2019 7:56 pm

But they make such good hand ventilators, dammit.
AdorableOtter wrote:
Wed Mar 27, 2019 7:15 pm
Tobe fair, I admit nuchakus can be quite devastating sometimes.
This is what they mean when a martial artist talks about their body being registered as a lethal weapon. Too bad they're just as dangerous to themselves.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Thu Mar 28, 2019 7:53 am

AdorableOtter wrote:
Wed Mar 27, 2019 6:58 pm
IIRC, UK somehow ended up increasing knife related crimes as a result of knife ban (you can't even own a fucking NUNCHAKU). Stupid ban hammer almost always backfires. NZ ends up becoming a dystopian futuristic cyberpunk Mudslim country where it's always raining and sun never goes up actually makes sense. Sort of.
Take out the futuristic cyberpunk part and that's already true. New Zealand's weather is just as miserable as the UK's.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Thu Mar 28, 2019 10:54 am

You can't legally buy nunchaku in a lot of states in the USA. There are still a lot of bans on their use as well even for practitioners. Of course, just go ask your average Jamal on the street how many crimes they commit with fucking nunchucks.

Nunchucks are a TOY. A very fun toy made popular by Bruce Lee, but a toy nonetheless. And I should know, because I played with them from about age 10 well into adulthood. They're still fun to pull out and mess with. I can do plenty of shit with them but you know what you can't do with them? Fight. They're a shit weapon. Oh, I know how you're supposed to fight with them IN THEORY, but in reality, the first time you hit something wrong with them, they're gonna go flying who the fuck knows where.

Simple experiment: Get some real nunchucks and start hitting something with them, like a tree. Use all the correct postures, stances etc all that bullshit. Your sticks are still gonna fly all over the fucking place because they are sticks attached with a chain.

Fucking retards banning a shitty wooden flail when Jamal on the street is packing a knife at the very least. And if you ban knives, Jamal will STILL have a knife and you'll be cutting your steak with scissors.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Mar 28, 2019 2:24 pm

It's not about how effective they are. It's that there's no possible other reason to carry them other than doing dumb shit with them. Same reason brass knuckles are completely banned.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

AdorableOtter

Post by AdorableOtter » Tue Apr 02, 2019 8:39 am

With that logic, you have to ban gaming consoles, especially retro one without any additional function other than gaming (like SNES).
Gaming consoles are utterly useless at productive anything, they are heavy/hard enough you can knock out or even kill someone, and also those damn cables are quite effective for strangling (at least better than nunchaku).
I can totally understand the carry ban, but position ban is quite ridiculous imo because after all
rabidtictac wrote:
Thu Mar 28, 2019 10:54 am
Nunchucks are a TOY.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue Apr 02, 2019 1:09 pm

Hey, I'm not the dipshit that made that law. Very little thought goes into weapon laws and they are often vaguely worded and almost never justified.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Apr 02, 2019 8:10 pm

It's the thought that counts. Apparently.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Wed Apr 03, 2019 2:43 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Tue Apr 02, 2019 1:09 pm
Hey, I'm not the dipshit that made that law. Very little thought goes into weapon laws and they are often vaguely worded and almost never justified.
It was probably a kneejerk moral panic that put the law in place. Some politician or other important person's kid hurt himself with nunchaku, so they must be banned.

The same kind of morons like they have in New Zealand. The Kiwi's idiot PM proves to me why a woman (usually) cannot lead.
お前はもう死んでいる。

Post by Guest » Wed Apr 03, 2019 9:35 pm

AdorableOtter wrote:
Tue Apr 02, 2019 8:39 am
With that logic, you have to ban gaming consoles, especially retro one without any additional function other than gaming (like SNES).
Gaming consoles are utterly useless at productive anything, they are heavy/hard enough you can knock out or even kill someone, and also those damn cables are quite effective for strangling (at least better than nunchaku).
I can totally understand the carry ban, but position ban is quite ridiculous imo because after all
rabidtictac wrote:
Thu Mar 28, 2019 10:54 am
Nunchucks are a TOY.
All About That Base is the worst song in history. Fat Girl Anthems are infinitely worse than Girl Power Anthems and Gay Gaga Anthems.

And consoles are for vidya games, dummy. Nunchuckus are for hitting dummies with zero awareness or mobility (it's a fag weapon).

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Apr 04, 2019 12:29 am

Guest wrote:
Wed Apr 03, 2019 9:35 pm
All About That Base is the worst song in history. Fat Girl Anthems are infinitely worse than Girl Power Anthems and Gay Gaga Anthems.
>all about that bass
>song has fuckall bass

It's pretty shit but that "Big girls you are beautiful" song is a very, very close runner up. Can faggots, as in actual cock suckers, please fucking stop telling fat cunts that they are awesome? If they are so beautiful and awesome, why don't you fuck them then?
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!