People love complaining, right? Complain about everything (life, health, bad luck, random shit etc)

Shitpost central. Also known as the Ratfuck and Mucha containment board.

Re: People love complaining, right? Complain about everything (life, health, bad luck, random shit etc)

Post by Guest » Wed Apr 03, 2019 12:56 am

Remember those weird crystal treatment ms paint comics with the extended fingers? I saw one of Costanza many years ago and I never saw it again.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Re: People love complaining, right? Complain about everything (life, health, bad luck, random shit etc)

Post by mad bum » Wed Apr 03, 2019 2:11 am

>Implying that I didn't know smug constanza

Now you know my true redditness.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Tony Schiavone

Post by Tony Schiavone » Fri Apr 05, 2019 5:47 pm

I've got some interviews today (one already completed) for some higher paying positions. About damn time.

How do you southern Europe countries get away with having guaranteed jobs and three months of vacation every year?
...and still: Spoony did nothing.

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Fri Apr 05, 2019 5:54 pm

How much money are we talking?
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Apr 05, 2019 6:19 pm

Tony Schiavone wrote:
Fri Apr 05, 2019 5:47 pm
How do you southern Europe countries get away with having guaranteed jobs and three months of vacation every year?
By being too big for the European banking sector to fail and/or hoping that Krautland will pay for everything.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Sat Apr 06, 2019 12:17 am

Didn't you get like a 5k bonus at the end of the year? Damn, how much money are you looking for boogie?
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Apr 06, 2019 1:50 am

Tony Schiavone wrote:
Fri Apr 05, 2019 5:47 pm
By going broke and having a 40% youth unemployment rate that further rapes the nation's finances. They don't get away with it, they are dysfunctional and bankrupt, selling what they can to Russia and China.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Tony Schiavone

Post by Tony Schiavone » Mon Apr 08, 2019 1:30 am

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Fri Apr 05, 2019 5:54 pm
How much money are we talking?
An extra $10-30K, depending on which position. I'm already doing more than what I'm getting in my current salary.
If I'm gonna work, I'd like to at least get paid for it.
Yes I got a bonus but with fucking taxes and shit you'd never know it. (And I'm based in Florida too).
mad bum wrote:
Sat Apr 06, 2019 12:17 am
Damn, how much money are you looking for boogie?
I'm not gonna spend it all on diabetes, for fucks' sake. Do I look like Tamara?
...and still: Spoony did nothing.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Mon Apr 08, 2019 1:33 am

Damn sugar daddy Tony, be sure to donate to my patreon boss. :lol:
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]